The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 05, 2011, 02:30:34 PMFirefox 4 just released. I liked the old one's setup better but I'll probably get used to this.
If by "just" you mean March, then ok yea.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Yeah. I was like 'DIDN'T THAT HAPPEN A WHILE AGO?!?!'

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I never liked Firefox.

*readies flame retardant spray*

Raymondbl

Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2011, 04:20:02 PMI never liked Firefox.

*readies flame retardant spray*
I never liked it too. When it was around 3.5, it lagged on my computer more than Internet Explorer.  I used Google Chrome, until Internet Explorer 9 came out.  It's not bad.... just a tad slower than chrome, and in my opinion it looks better. 

I've used Firefox 4 though, much improved.  Lots faster, and I don't know if it's just me, but it's a little bit slower than Internet Explorer....

*takes another bottle and stands back to back with Universe*
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

I did great in the band concert...all of my friends were so happy for me... Margaret said it was beautiful... I am high on my happiness right now
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Who played a solo in music from The Odyssey?
ETF did.
Who didn't hit a high note?
ETF did.
Who still rocked that fucking solo?!
ETF DID.

Roz~

YOU'RE SO AWSM, OFC YOU NAILED IT. =D

Also, somehow managed to find a buttload of infos/do half of my Politics paper in less than an hour and a half. Shit's easy. Yeeehaw! Rozishappeh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

A girl with down syndrome at my school started sprinting through the hallways in front of the cafeteria. 2 AP's had to chase her before finally catching her. Then she dropped, and after several attempts to get her to her feet, she wouldn't. So they dragged her, on her butt, by her arms, to the front door of the auditorium (which is right across the cafeteria). People are still deciding whether the AP's handled that right or not >.>

In other news, green apples rule.

Roz~

Shouldn't have taken sleeping pills. Won't be able to finish my paper D:
Oh well. Will finish it tomorrow. I have time to do eet since it's due for 4 pm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2011, 08:31:54 PMA girl with down syndrome at my school started sprinting through the hallways in front of the cafeteria. 2 AP's had to chase her before finally catching her. Then she dropped, and after several attempts to get her to her feet, she wouldn't. So they dragged her, on her butt, by her arms, to the front door of the auditorium (which is right across the cafeteria). People are still deciding whether the AP's handled that right or not >.>

In other news, green apples rule.
That's a little brutal for someone who was just running

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Jub3r7

So. Tomorrow is Jub Appreciation Day and all that stuff.

Oh, and welcome to NSM, Pika.  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 06, 2011, 12:04:06 PMSo. Tomorrow is Jub Appreciation Day and all that stuff.

Oh, and welcome to NSM, Pika.  :)
thanks!  :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD