News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: TheLegend on June 05, 2010, 08:10:26 AMI'm in 8th grade, and I did the explore because I'm in honors 8th grade.  so, I got an average score of 25 (full), science: 24 math 25 writing: 25 reading: 24.  WOAH! I'm taking the SAT next year.  congratulations kefka!  You know a 34 is very very rare!  You'd probably get accepted into any college.  Keep up the good work!  When are you doing the SAT?
SAT is for chumps.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

I.... uh...

got an A* in my 1a science GCSE modules...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Oni-Link

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

universe-X

Got my red belt in karate. :D Only about a year 'til black belt! :D

Tranzlater

Quote from: universe-X on June 05, 2010, 11:13:37 AMGot my red belt in karate. :D Only about a year 'til black belt! :D

Oooh, what type do you do? I do wado.
I have been a brown for a year and a half... and should probably be a black by now...

BUT I CAN'T BE ARSEED
Probably not for long.

universe-X

I do taekwondo, judo, and aikido. I sucked at breaking though :(

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I take Concertokido.  I've got a level 7 purple belt; because Concertokido doesn't have black belts as purple is the best color.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: TheLegend on June 05, 2010, 08:10:26 AMWhen are you doing the SAT?

A few hours ago.

As a freshman you should only be taking the PSAT, though you don't even need to until sophomore year.  The SAT you should not take until at least late sophomore year.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Took it today as well. Wasn't hard, but extremely tedious. Had a headache from pure irritation and exhaustion.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Tranzlater

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 05, 2010, 01:32:29 PMI take Concertokido.  I've got a level 7 purple belt; because Concertokido doesn't have black belts as purple is the best color.

Then I challenge you to a duel... meet me on the pier at midnight. We shall drink wheat tea and reminice of times past....
THEN I SHALL KICK YOUR FACE IN
Probably not for long.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 06, 2010, 04:39:44 AMThen I challenge you to a duel... meet me on the pier at midnight. We shall drink wheat tea and reminice of times past....
THEN I SHALL KICK YOUR FACE IN
Sounds great, except it shall be ME who is kicking the faces in.