News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

He's probably regretting eating that cake right about now.

Cobraroll

*inbetween trips to the bathroom*

Well, it was... sorta strange, but edible. I didn't eat much of it. And it had been frozen for twenty-four years, so there were ice crystals everywhere.

Would have been quite ill if I had eaten all of it, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

I'm glad you didn't. What would we do without our residential critic. ;)

universe-X

Seeker

In a state of extreme annoyance. As always.
This is a signature.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Went bowling today. Got two strikes, which is good in my book. Didn't eat 24 year old cake, which is also good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

External.

My cat spilled tea all over my keyboard. Everything is fine, except the sound card. Every time I boot up, it makes this cracky noise, then decides to give me the blue screen of death.

Not fun.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 10, 2010, 06:58:05 PMBought a 250 Gig hard drive for $35. :D

I got a TB hard drive for, like £50.
That's, what, $40? (You get stuff waaaaay too cheap)
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 10, 2010, 06:33:48 PMWent bowling today. Got two strikes, which is good in my book. Didn't eat 24 year old cake, which is also good.

;D
I bowl varsity. Two strikes, huh?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 11, 2010, 02:03:35 AMI got a TB hard drive for, like £50.
That's, what, $40? (You get stuff waaaaay too cheap)
£50 is about $75 I think. I'm pretty sure the euro is worth 1.50 USD.(pretty sure any way)

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 11, 2010, 10:49:08 AM;D
I bowl varsity. Two strikes, huh?
Yeah, I've got a freind who went with us who can pretty much bowl srikes on command. And he's not on a team or ever taken lessons. And he only bowl around twice a year. Hes just a beast at that game. But me and him tried to only do good enough to beat this one guy we don't like. Which we did.

Nana1Popo2

so i finally got an iPod. its an iPod touch, 32GB, and so far im quite satisfied. any recommendations for any good apps? i have quite a bit already, but id like to hear anyone's opinion.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus