The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: swimswamit on May 11, 2018, 11:41:24 AMAp gov test had so many essays

No joke o_O how do you think you did? (You're talking US Gov, yes?)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

SlowPokemon

I find it difficult to describe how hard that made me laugh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

swimswamit

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 11, 2018, 01:16:28 PMNo joke o_O how do you think you did? (You're talking US Gov, yes?)
Yes, U.S Gov, think I did pretty well but it was much harder than English for me, felt great about English. Doing the whole intro body paragraphs and conclusion for all the essays during gov got really tiring and they gave you less time than English so you had to really work fast. My college only requires a 3 in English and a 4 in gov. so I think I have a pretty good shot at not having to take a few classes. How'd you feel about them?

E. Gadd Industries

Idk which English test you're referring to; I took Lit and I think I did pretty well on it. But as far as Gov goes, the teacher worked us insanely hard, so there's that. But he never told us about including intro and conclusion paragraphs? He just told us to answer the question with sufficient detail/evidence/whatever and go on to the next question.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

swimswamit

English Lit. We probably didn't need an intro and conclusion, he mentioned that we needed an intro but 'not a real intro', guessing he met a sentence to open and a sentence to close to tie it all together. I went ahead and did full though as I was bit worried over how much of an essay they were looking for, didn't think it would hurt as long as I had enough time. The time was still long enough but it made it so you had to work pretty constantly, I think I only had like 10 minutes left at the end.

Altissimo

im back from europe and no longer drunk :(

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Brassman388

Three years later and I finally have a degree.

The Deku Trombonist

Hey man, long time no see!

Congratulations, you deserve it :)

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 18, 2018, 02:17:01 PMThree years later and I finally have a degree.

Wooo! Make that moneh! Congrats, what's the degree in?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!