News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

Sounds great but we've got to make sure to post everything on here to piss everybody off!

switch

What if we had a game thread where you have to summon somebody by name and then they have to respond with somebody else's name etc. trick is, everybody has to act really cheesed off at whoever's been tagged across the forums until they realise and tag somebody else.

could be fun? could be harassment? aren't they the same thing?
innit

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

how can they be sad when they don't exist

Dude

AmpharosAndy

innit

universe-X

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

ok who changed their username so that they could impersonate an old member that would never come back

that's a good april fools joke

mikey

april fools

seriously though it's still raining old people
unmotivated

universe-X

I'm honestly really surprised this site still gets as much traction as it did before. Amazing stuff. I'm even more surprised to see that there are still people active here from when I was active. I hope everyone's been doing well!!

And a merry April Fool's!!

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Greg