News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

woah suddenly harvest
glad you made it out alive then

Dude

We're proud of you for living.

The world wouldn't be the same without you.

Harvest

It took a while to realize that being alive is a good thing, even when it sucks. 

Oh well anyway, I hope everyone here is doing well too.
-

mikey

being alive

is a good thing

even when it sucks
unmotivated

Dude

Because if life was perfect it'd be boring

Brawler4Ever

Today marks 10 years since I first joined NSM. :D

Also, it's the Switch's birthday. Yay!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Trainer Ave

Oh great the switch is a year old and I still don't have one yet
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SuperFireKirby

Thank goodness, I made it here just in time to catch a glimpse of mr. Harvest, returned from his long journey on the wild, weird, sorta terrible and scary road we call life, but others, more sophisticated than ourselves, refer to as "a tangerine."(for reasons that elude even our brightest scientific minds, still)

I need to stop procrastinating on my chem work

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Well from my perspective, YOU'RE the bots

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Dudeman

WHERE ARE ALL THESE OLD PEOPLE COMING FROM
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

BACK IN MY DAY I HAD TO WALK THROUGH 10 MILES OF SNOW JUST TO WALK THROUGH 20 MILES OF NOW JUST TO USE AMERICA ONLINE DIAL-UP TO CHECK THESE FORUMS

WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD

WHAT DID YOU SAY

WHATTTTT?

oh and hi buubles, and dude, and others who are less significant to my personal monkeysphere but equally important as individuals