News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Welp. Here it is.. My 2000th post. I honestly didn't think I would stick around the forums this long. In fact, when E. Gadd showed me the forums back in Sophomore year, I only made the account to satisfy him.  It's been about 2 years or so now and I can honestly say NSM has changed my life. It's given me inspiration and help in troublesome times. I feel secure knowing that I can always go here to cheer myself up or talk to someone. You all are amazing people, honestly. Even the occasional dispute doesn't change that. I've made amazing friends like Olimar, Braix, and Yug. Heck, even Mikey, who I used to dislike is someone I consider a friend now. I don't want to start rambling, so I'll end it here, but know that I don't plan on leaving this site for a long long time. This is Brainy, Nintendo Nocturne, signing off.

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

swimswamit

South Korean opening ceremony was really nice

E. Gadd Industries

Welcome to the group @Brainy! It's been a fun 2.something years! Glad you decided to join :3

Quote from: swimswamit on February 09, 2018, 08:04:40 PMSouth Korean opening ceremony was really nice
Grrrrrr I missed it. I try to watch the Olympics when they happen but always end up not having enough time. :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

Welcome to the big boys losers club, Brainy.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

margastine

I am planning to move out from this place. It kind of stressful to stay in here.

Dude

mikey

good luck, hopefully your new place is better
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]