News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

(sry for double-post)

Met my friend, Maxi (short for Maximilian), whom is here until new year, today. And he had gotten a Ps4 and a VR, which we played. It was kind of fun, but there were some games that you controlled with your head, which was just awkward, annoying and also made you a bit dizzy. I personally think it was kind of like 3D cinema (more gimmicky rather than improving the experience), but Maxi thought it was really cool. We also played some games where you didn't control by moving your head, but with a standard controller, which was way better! And actually really fun! Superhot is a game that we played on the VR, which was fun, and which I can recomend if you have a PS4+VR or intend of buying one :). So y, Ps4 VR get's like 3/5, imo (cool, but a bit annoying to deal with). 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

F. L. U. D. D.

I am a little annoyed by the hours of updates that I'm having to download to play my new video games  ::)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Speaking of downloads, I got the DLC 2 for BotW. Idk which is more difficult in the Ballad of the Champions, the camps or shrines >~<
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 26, 2017, 06:39:13 PMSpeaking of downloads, I got the DLC 2 for BotW. Idk which is more difficult in the Ballad of the Champions, the camps or shrines >~<
You got the DLC 2 for what??
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2017, 08:40:36 PMThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
I'm honestly surprised you didn't tell him to Google it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on December 26, 2017, 08:44:11 PMI'm honestly surprised you didn't tell him to Google it.

I am too tbh. Maybe I'm getting softer lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

So that's why you asked.

Anyway, official welcome back! Play TWG and splatoon a lot pls.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

If I weren't so committed to keeping the same avatar (bar seasonal changes), I might be tempted to steal Dude's current avatar. :3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

And lo, I saw a rider on a pale horse, and the rider was death.