News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Well, looks like GRAND DAD is out for the time being. He's old news anyway.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Random thought, but I love your new profile pic, Dudeman.

LeviR.star

The Rockman Complete Works games had the best official Mega Man artwork, hands down.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: Sebastian on December 24, 2017, 08:51:46 PMRandom thought, but I love your new profile pic, Dudeman.
Awww, thank you!
Quote from: LeviR.star on December 24, 2017, 08:54:22 PMThe Rockman Complete Works games had the best official Mega Man artwork, hands down.
Agreed. Pharaoh Man's art kicks major ass.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

napalm man is good boi

but most of the robots are good anyway
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

braix

thought of the moment: when those people on those cooking shows taste their food and say "wow that's so delicious" they could totally be lying and nobody would know. what if it actually came out tasting like shit but the audience was convinced enough to try out the recipe and made the same shitty dish? cooking shows are kinda dumb
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

LeviR.star

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 25, 2017, 07:16:57 PMthought of the moment: when those people on those cooking shows taste their food and say "wow that's so delicious" they could totally be lying and nobody would know. what if it actually came out tasting like shit but the audience was convinced enough to try out the recipe and made the same shitty dish? cooking shows are kinda dumb
O_O oh dang, that's wild!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 25, 2017, 07:16:57 PMthought of the moment: when those people on those cooking shows taste their food and say "wow that's so delicious" they could totally be lying and nobody would know. what if it actually came out tasting like shit but the audience was convinced enough to try out the recipe and made the same shitty dish? cooking shows are kinda dumb
Pretty sure they taste good, more or less. But it would be funny if you saw them cringe, then very quickly adjusting they're smile and saying "mm delicious! Tastes delicious!". 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh