The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on November 18, 2017, 05:33:23 PMis that your mantra or something

it was mine once
i was at universal studios with friends and we all had to run to get on a roller coaster cause the gates were closing and all 9 of my friends but not me got on because i had been last in line so i had to ride the coaster without them
so for the rest of the day i would emphatically not be last in lines to avoid that happening again

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmm... if Dudeman had his own mantra, would it be a Dudemantra?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 18, 2017, 07:36:03 PMpffffffffffffffffff

that was bad
I try :D

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on November 18, 2017, 08:16:05 PMGoddamit e gadd
I know, I know... I'll try not to be so bad next time.

ALSO, WHAT IS THIS my phone autocorrected "be" to "Bee"
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

i've been here for two years

i've wasted my time here for two years

i don't care because this place is great lol
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

Also animal crossing mobile is out

8365 0867 488

Add me

InsigTurtle

Tobbeh99

Really felt kind of tense and stressed-up for a while. Which is a bit unusual for me, the typical "negative emotion" I feel is being depressed or sad, not the other way like hyper and stressed-up. And a lot of thoughts have just popped up in my brain, and not coherent, which they usually are, but kind of "here and there". And I've felt very weird for some time. Which obviously not helps in any social situation and in life in general. But the positive thing is that I'm starting to get better, and I think the way to do that is by just chill out and live like normal (instead of overthinking things, and stuff like that). And I also feel a lot better when with friends and with other people. I think I'm one of, probably few, people who can endure and oftentimes enjoy living alone and doing things on my own. But it really feels better when being with friends and colleagues. Sorry, if I talk to much about my life and being a bit ego. But y, really feel like talking out sometimes about how I feel.

Also pretty stressful and messy at work (during winter). But I think it will be fine.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zunawe

A good half the population at least is introverted and enjoys (and needs) time alone.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things