News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 04, 2017, 03:16:09 PMSpeaking of avatars, I wonder if my new one is too colorful/distracting
ame, ame, ame...

mastersuperfan

oh hecc the whole forum time is screwed up because of Daylight Savings now innit
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dude

Not if you change your settings...

That was the first thing I did yesterday...

Dekkadeci

I'm back from the scouting trip to Victoria (I'll be moving there in full this weekend).

I passed by a store named "Fan Favourites" that advertised itself as selling Atari games, but it had a lot of video game plushies at the front.

Get your Charmander plushies here...get your Meta Knight plushie here...I thought I saw a Captain Toad plushie in there, too.

Seeing as its Facebook page has some pretty...eclectic Pokemon plushie selections (Hoopa-Confined much?), I'm distracted right now thinking about how much worse Digimon plushies can be than Pokemon plushies. (The half-joke is that the Examon plushie would lose ridiculous amounts of detail, and I don't think there's an audience for a Megidramon plushie.)

InsigTurtle

Wait what why doesn't Vancouver have a place like that. I passed by a couple places that had Pikachu and Eevee plushies and such scattered amongst the weebery, but like anything you've mentioned.

ZeldaFan

I've made it to Utah Valley now, had one interview today, and hopefully another one tomorrow. I'm also looking for apartments at the same time. Man, I hate both of these tasks individually, but both at the same time is waaay more stressful.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

LeviR.star

"busy the cat 3D 2 is pure art at its finest. It beautifully crafts a deep narative to rival the Kingdom Hearts franchise with an orchestral soundtrack that brought tears to my eyes as I listened in awe. It's presentation can only be embraced with a Ps4 pro, in which it's 144p resolution can run at 3 frames per second instead of the usual -2. In the future, I hope they make minecraft skin packs for this game aswel as furry costumes XD. Overall this is the reincarnation of lord himself and is a punishment for the sins of my father, Rest in Peace Suzy.

10/5- A solid entry into the Roblox franchise, thank you Bethesda for this great game."

A 10-score user review I found on Metacritic, for the late Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

I think I should be safe for the time being. So I'm back! For now!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 05, 2017, 07:57:29 PMOk so I thought it was just a joke but
There's a Facebook page dedicated to the flat earth theory
There are more flat eat there in America than nazis

(no, I'm not a flat earther)

E. Gadd Industries

One of my psychology projects is over synesthesia, and given how common it is, I started to wonder, does anyone here have the condition?
It's when two or more of your senses are linked together, so like as you read this, each letter of the alphabet has its own distinct colour, or the music you may or may not be listening to is causing you to taste or smell something that isn't actually there.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zunawe

Completely undiagnosed, but apparently this isn't common: You know when you put in earbuds to play  music or something, but the volume is up to max for some reason and it's super loud and painful for a second before you rip out the earbuds? When that happens, I associate it with a very distinct sort of metallic smell. Other sounds don't have that effect as far as I can tell though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on November 11, 2017, 02:04:55 PMOne of my psychology projects is over synesthesia, and given how common it is, I started to wonder, does anyone here have the condition?
It's when two or more of your senses are linked together, so like as you read this, each letter of the alphabet has its own distinct colour, or the music you may or may not be listening to is causing you to taste or smell something that isn't actually there.

I have it. DM me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

but isn't it that one program that shows midi notes being played

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dude on November 11, 2017, 06:07:35 PMbut isn't it that one program that shows midi notes being played
tbh i thought the same thing when i read his post
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.