News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

My avatar is spooky enough as it is already.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on October 23, 2017, 09:19:15 AMMy avatar is spooky enough as it is already.
I need to change mine back until after halloween.... Dude what even is your avater..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

It's a stock photo of a naked girl eating a croissant.

You can't explain it.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

The highlight in Kindergarten art class today was definitely the kid who leaned and whispered in my ear "Adam says when he dies he's going to meet the devil." Trying not to laugh, I turned to Adam, who looked me dead in the eyes and said "I want to meet the devil."

I completely lost it. Add "telling a five-year-old not to talk about going to hell" to the list of things I never thought I'd have to do.

It broke me, I couldn't stop laughing for some reason.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

innit

Sebastian

My avatar is a parrot in the spooky world from Paper Mario TTYD.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Sebastian on October 23, 2017, 12:54:38 PMMy avatar is a parrot in the spooky world from Paper Mario TTYD.
I confirm that the parrot exists and is from that spooky chapter. Dang letter P...

I published my March of the Empire composition close to Halloween last year. It's apparently one of my most popular pieces now. I suspect I'll be releasing a new minor-key composition in time for Halloween, but this time, it'll have more tricks.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 22, 2017, 03:36:38 PMTime for a spooky Halloween avatar!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 23, 2017, 04:12:39 AMThanks for the idea!
Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 23, 2017, 09:29:22 AMI need to change mine back until after halloween
Quote from: Latios212 on October 23, 2017, 10:33:41 AMmy turn
"Ah you think spooky avatars are your ally? You merely adopted the spook. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see regular avatars until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but dissapointment!"

Maelstrom

Spoopy avatar it is

edit: lemme crop this better
edit 2: there we go

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements