The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 14, 2017, 12:28:15 AMI feel melancholy.
I wish I was a better artist.
Why is it that none of my crushes ever like me back??
I get to see my best friend again tomorrow! We'll be discussing plans for the next few months, hopefully we can get it sorted out.
:( you are loved, sad bean
what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 14, 2017, 12:28:15 AMI feel melancholy.
I wish I was a better artist.
Why is it that none of my crushes ever like me back??
I get to see my best friend again tomorrow! We'll be discussing plans for the next few months, hopefully we can get it sorted out.

This sounds somewhat similar to me, but mine is different.
I feel melancholy.
I wish I was successful in music.
Why don't I have girlfriend, and haven't had anyone, but everyone else?
I don't talk about the things above with anybody. And I've lost a lot of friends in dumb conflicts, making me doubt in my self-confidence.

My own answers:
1) There's something wrong with me.
2) Everyone/the whole word is evil and against me.
3) I'm a lazy idiot
4)...umm fuck the government! (+random nonsense conspiracies rationalizing stuff)

Otherwise, hope you get better ZF. Your question-game is awesome!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 15, 2017, 02:16:50 AM1) There's something wrong with me.
2) Everyone/the whole world is evil and against me.
4)...umm fuck the government!
These are probably not true. Believe it or not, I was in a situation very similar to yours. I felt depressed, unsuccessful in music (I still feel that a lot, to be honest, lol...it's not easy being a music major), and lost without a girlfriend. I felt all these things are many years, but it does get better. Out of your list, being a "lazy idiot" is really the only thing you can fix yourself. I don't know you and I don't know if you're a lazy idiot or not, but if you believe that is what you are, then change that negative aspect of yourself.

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 15, 2017, 02:16:50 AMWhy don't I have girlfriend, and haven't had anyone, but everyone else?
Truly a mystery...

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on October 15, 2017, 09:44:46 AMNo, it's unnecessary sarcasm.

Maybe on the surface level... but you know a good point could me made that the "why don't I have a girlfriend" complaint could be explained away by Tobbeh's very own post...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 15, 2017, 10:01:00 AMMaybe on the surface level... but you know a good point could me made that the "why don't I have a girlfriend" complaint could be explained away by Tobbeh's very own post...

Like how?

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 15, 2017, 11:24:07 AMI feel so pissed of about that girl that I thought was interested in me. Obviously nothing happened. And I feel so pissed of getting dragged into a bunch of bullshit and nonsense because of her. So fucked up! You've just watched "Tobbe gets tricked into crazy dumb adventure part 2" yay :D...
yeah Olimar, this would totally make a girl wet

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Y I get it everything in my life is ruined. And you have done NOTHING in order to help or even care about me.

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

I mean I was trying to help but being stubborn and only seeing the negative works too I guess.

Altissimo

it's hard to have a desire to help/care about someone who seems hellbent on not actually helping/caring for themselves

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 15, 2017, 01:20:09 PMAnd you have done NOTHING in order to help or even care about me.
pretty sure we've given you advice and you honestly just threw it out immediately

swimswamit

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 15, 2017, 10:01:00 AMMaybe on the surface level... but you know a good point could me made that the "why don't I have a girlfriend" complaint could be explained away by Tobbeh's very own post...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 15, 2017, 10:48:54 AMLike how?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 15, 2017, 02:16:50 AMI feel melancholy.
Why don't I have girlfriend, and haven't had anyone, but everyone else? 
I've lost a lot of friends in dumb conflicts, making me doubt in my self-confidence.
1) There's something wrong with me.
2) Everyone/the whole word is evil and against me.
3) I'm a lazy idiot
4)...umm fuck the government! (+random nonsense conspiracies rationalizing stuff)
#1 and 2 seem to be the biggest problems, and self-loathing doesn't help either. They probably want you to not pout and actually go out and work on yourself. The whole world is NOT against you, it's more a problem with you than everyone else. Find joy in whatever you do and don't focus so much on having a girlfriend. Just cause everyone has one doesn't mean you'll get one too.

You'll probably find someone in the future, don't lose too much sleep over it.