News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 11, 2017, 11:48:14 AM(post it slow, you know you want to)

Hey I have never quoted that after posting it, it's always someone else

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 11, 2017, 11:22:45 AM'Twas a joke, my friend.

I'm aware that you weren't legitimately telling me to consume my coffee as a solid compact block of grounds, but it didn't make sense as a joke because it seemed to be saying that you can only choke on solid foods
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

Yeah there are those stories where someone chokes on [redacted] while [redacted] someone else's [redacted]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

LeviR.star

Try-outs for Fiddler on the Roof at my high school start tonight, and will also happen on Tuesday, and Wednesday if I get called back. I'm going for the role of Motel.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

swimswamit

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 11, 2017, 01:02:23 PMTry-outs for Fiddler on the Roof at my high school start tonight, and will also happen on Tuesday, and Wednesday if I get called back. I'm going for the role of Motel.
Good luck! That's one of my favorite musicals, am very jealous

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 10, 2017, 04:07:55 PMtoday in church someone giving a talk said the cure for depression is service.  Something to think about I guess
but i give 'service' to loads of people already

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: swimswamit on September 11, 2017, 01:28:04 PMGood luck! That's one of my favorite musicals, am very jealous

Thanks, swimswamit! I appreciate it!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Lol there was an funny excerpt in the news. Norway just had an election, and the Swedish king had some words to say about it. Saying that he wished them "Power/Strength, Courage and Wisdom". Lol, so funny how that pretty much literally is the triforce in Zelda! So funny coincidence. ;D

It's literally translated as "I'd wished you power, courage and wisdom".
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Found a game on Fantendo Wiki called Kirby Battle Royale. A coincidence, or is Battle Royale a common name for a game?

Dude

Don't you wish you had a croissant like me?