News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

LeviR.star

Uh, 19. Does it count hours where a tab is just there, not being used?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 09, 2017, 06:40:55 PMUh, 19. Does it count hours where a tab is just there, not being used?
Have to refresh it every so often. Not sure of the exact amount of time where it stops counting, but it's probably close to a half hour.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

15... I feel it's odd that that's the amount I have. I'm on-site constantly. And refreshing.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

WaluigiTime64

After 15 minutes you fall off the Who's Online list.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

today in church someone giving a talk said the cure for depression is service.  Something to think about I guess
unmotivated

Nebbles

ah yes that'll instantly cure my depression
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

it could
how do you know without serving someone huh
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

That reminds me

Now that I'm subbing in elementary schools and whatnot I'm kind of really pissed that "under god" is still in the pledge of allegiance
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

Seconded, and I'm so glad we don't have to do the pledge of allegiance in high school anymore
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2017, 04:37:39 PMNow that I'm subbing in elementary schools and whatnot I'm kind of really pissed that "under god" is still in the pledge of allegiance

Why should that be changed? Does it matter a whole lot? The most recent lyrics are nearly 63 years old and I don't think anyone's planning on changing them. Back then, at the time it was written, the concentration of Christians in America was higher, so the worship of God was a norm for nearly everyone.

If you don't want to say the pledge, or if you want to be an atheist, that's completely fine. I'm just saying America isn't going to remove 2 words from its pledge for those who take them way too seriously. Those 2 words aren't there to force religion on innocent kids.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

But the only reason the "under God" exists is to spite the USSR, not because the country was religious at the time. That's kind of disgusting, no matter what you belive.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 10, 2017, 05:38:21 PMBut the only reason the "under God" exists is to spite the USSR, not because the country was religious at the time.

I'd like a source.