News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Huh. The one that I sent doesn't give questions, but instead gives you phrases from a section in a book, and it measures the amount of time it takes for you to advance through each phrase. In addition, it has a suggested time for each (undisplayed to prevent bias), and if you advance in less time than the suggested time, it reduces your concentration score. This is good for the most part, but on one section it gave me a concentration score of like 57% but I could tell you right now what it was about.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Apparently the pay of my on-campus job got bumped up to $12.25 an hour. Only four hours a week, but it's on Sunday, so I basically get paid to sit in a room and study (what I was probably going to do anyway)... and, of course, make sure nobody breaks any of the expensive computers. :P That is my job, of course, of course.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I'm subbing middle school choir all next week and yesterday. Kids are kinda rowdy but I have my secret weapon. "Mr. Knapp, will you play piano for us???" "Nope, not if you're being loud." 😂 Most of the kids are fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

mr knapp lol why don't they just call you slow
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

My view of the past is very divided.  Much of my teen years I view as negative for a lot of reasons...yet whenever I think of this website I have this cozy feeling.  I remember being 14 and spending nights on this site's chat. Here I am at 24. 

-

Dude

BrainyLucario

GAH! I SERIOUSLY REGRET BUYING SONIC '06. I ok y bought it so I could say, I beat it too.... :(
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

While we're on the topic, am I the only one who thinks that classic Sonic levels (especially in CD) were too large and confusing? The games are rushing you to go fast and earn bonuses, but there are huge unexplored sections of levels you always ignore, and when you're going so fast, you have no control of where you want to go, leading to unnecessarily long amounts of backtracking. Wacky Workbench Zone is one of my best examples.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Sonic 3? Definitely. Sonic CD? Maybe. Sonic 2. Definitely not.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

Ooh, yea, Sonic 3. That was an absolute nightmare. My uncle had an Xbox with Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, and I sat down to play every Sonic game on it. I quit Sonic 3 after half an hour of frustration.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Sonic compilation games are great. We had Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PS2, which is great for the basics.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Gonna see if I can convince my (performing arts centric) school to use proceeds from concerts to pay for hired musicians... Let's see.
what is shitpost

ThatHiddenCharacter

My (random) thought of the moment:

E. Gadd is definitely SMG4 in disguise. Which means he doesn't exist because SMG4 is Australian and Australia doesn't exist. This also means he's best friends with the nonexistent WaluigiTime64 and they run Waluigi's Taco Stand together. And BrainyLucario is SMG4's brother Kevin, who is also nonexistent.

I originally had only that first sentence and the rest just came out of me at an alarming rate.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

E. Gadd Industries

12/10 XDDDDD
what's better is that I posted the Australia doesn't exist essay
Also Oh no @Wah they're onto us
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]