News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

You're bored when you have all these technology thingamajigs like Walkmans or iPods or VCRs or Tamagotchis? Let me tell you, back in my day, we used to cut wood and it was fun and we never got bored of cutting wood to feed the war machine against those Antarcticans and every Saturday we used to go out hunting in the woods trying to catch a nice narwhal to bring back and feed the wife and 23 children and 4 aunts and 4 ants and 5 uncles and the pet dog Charlie, oh, he was a fine dog, a German Shepard, you see, very hard to find back then, and he used to eat the leftover ham and peas and roast chicken and sole fillet in a lemon butter emulsion and the finest caviar on lobster roulettes with champagne on the side and let me tell you, I never got bored when I was a young'un, kids these days need to have more respect for the elderly because we are elderly and let me tell you, with the technology thingamajigs like Walkmans or iPods or VCRs or Tamagotchis or Gameboys you have these days you lazy kids should never get bored that's why we spend 1000 dollars on all your playthings and let me tell you, back in my day, 1000 dollars would buy you a lot more useful stuff y'see like a new car and a new house and a new life and a new planet and a new solar system and a new galaxy and a new shack where we used to cut wood and it was fun and we never got bored of cutting wood!

mikey

kids today won't know a world without smartphones

our parents say they grew up without internet, but when we grew up we were lucky to have flipphones by our 13th birthday
unmotivated

swimswamit

Meatball sub

I should just post what i'm eating it makes me feel better about fast food

Whatchu guys eatin

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 17, 2017, 03:20:38 PMour parents say they grew up without internet, but when we grew up we were lucky to have flipphones by our 13th birthday
I didn't have one until I was 15

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

My parents got me a phone in 4th grade, but I was a 4th grader bent on world domination playing video games on GCN and Wii. So I rarely used it. And so I was... 13 or 14 when I one I actually used
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

something really cringy from any given anime
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

That's a good one Dudeman, I'll consider it. Still gonna hold off on the decision though, maybe browse through the hall of quotes.