The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

I live in Virginia and have heard of zero of these O.o

Yug_Guy

WI here. Have heard of Euchre - no idea what Rook is, and Dutch Blitz sounds like an ice cream flavor.

InsigTurtle

mastersuperfan

How do you even pronounce Euchre? "Yoo-kur"? "Yoo-kree"? "Yoo-chur"? "Yoo-chu-ree"? "Ee-yoo-kur"? Is it like Euler? "Oi-kur"? "Oi-chur"?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 25, 2017, 03:36:20 PMHow do you even pronounce Euchre? "Yoo-kur"? "Yoo-kree"? "Yoo-chur"? "Yoo-chu-ree"? "Ee-yoo-kur"? Is it like Euler? "Oi-kur"? "Oi-chur"?
I'm pretty sure it's the first one

mastersuperfan

Oh so it's like that game then, Euchre-Laylee
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

That's the way people in KY pronounce it too, I believe.
In Western KY, we play ERS, Mao, Speed, Golf (only the more cultured people, that is), soon to be Euchre, and soon to be Capitalism

EDIT: OH! Spoons & Kemps are also fairly popular!

EDIT 2: BS is also played some
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

NY here. I think I've played Euchre once. Have played ERS and spoons a bunch of times, seen Mao and Speed before. Card games popular among my friend groups are Chinese poker, hearts, and liars poker.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

I play solitaire because I have no friends

I've played Speed before, and Crazy Eights. Sometimes Hearts. But my friends are obsessed with playing Poker now because Blackjack is only for babbys who no play schuut

Trainer Ave

So I'm kinda sad that fairy tail just ended.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

BlackDragonSlayer

Maybe now people will stop asking me "'Dragon Slayer'? Like from Fairy Tail?"

NO. NO. NO IT'S NOT.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

MSF you are just fantastic.
BDS, I dunno about that. The anime might still continue but the manga is done.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Maelstrom

Wait, really? Dang. That was a long one. I'm surprised it actually ended.

Dude