News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on July 21, 2017, 02:28:19 PMPublic pianos, my man! Check every train station/airport ;) I've annoyed countless people across Europe XD

But yeah a piano car would be tip top
ikr! They had one in Central Park over here in NYC and it was the best. Normal people would go up there and crank out all these beautiful songs

I would've gone up there but all I knew was the D/P Pokemon League song at the time :p , so maybe next time

AmpharosAndy

You don't need to know anything, it's not a recital! Just play chords and sing songs about/to passing strangers :D It goes well 95 procent of the time ;)
innit

swimswamit

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on July 21, 2017, 02:44:29 PMYou don't need to know anything, it's not a recital! Just play chords and sing songs about/to passing strangers :D It goes well 95 procent of the time ;)
I regret it now  :P that's true, next new york trip :)

AmpharosAndy

If I ever grace the USA, you'll hear me screaming ;)
innit

InsigTurtle

reminds me of the time i played rachmaninoff's prelude in c sharp minor in a public park and made kids cry

also there was the time when i played his elegie when my class was over somewhere for a field trip and these people were singing happy birthday at the same time and i started laughing and i fucked up the dramatic ending part soooooo yeah good times good times with public pianos

swimswamit

There's a staaarmaaaan waiting in the sky

Edit: anyone know an amateur video modifying software thing that I could use to put some music over a video with and string some videos together with? Basic stuff, free program pls

BlackDragonSlayer

The "It's a Secret to Everybody" image in the News bar isn't working because Phoooooootooooobuckeeettttt. :(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: swimswamit on July 21, 2017, 05:37:19 PMEdit: anyone know an amateur video modifying software thing that I could use to put some music over a video with and string some videos together with? Basic stuff, free program pls
I used VSDC Free Video Editor (Windows only) to make my Lanayru Sand Sea performance video (click "YT" in my signature for my YouTube thread)shameless plugging and it worked out great. It's not extremely beginner-friendly but it's usable and powerful.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

swimswamit

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on July 21, 2017, 08:00:16 PMI used VSDC Free Video Editor (Windows only) to make my Lanayru Sand Sea performance video (click "YT" in my signature for my YouTube thread)shameless plugging and it worked out great. It's not extremely beginner-friendly but it's usable and powerful.
ok, thanks!

Dudeman

This is me posting to say that I am currently two inches away from Latios and he's playing the Comet Observatory theme on a piano in a practice room in Seattle and I never thought I would say those words
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

This is me posting to say that I am currently 2500 miles away from Latios
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

AmpharosAndy

This is me posting to say that I am currently 4,700 miles away from Latios

waits for waluigi to ruin it
innit