News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Not for nothing, but Breaking Bad is a very good show. It's also incredibly dark as its one of those shows where you think they've hit the bottom but they keep falling.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Speaking of TV, I know I asked this in another thread a while back, but is anyone else watching the new twin peaks
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

swimswamit

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 16, 2017, 08:47:18 AMSpeaking of TV, I know I asked this in another thread a while back, but is anyone else watching the new twin peaks
have heard very good things about it

SlowPokemon

Oh cool. If anyone watches Twin Peaks and catches up to the new series, feel free to talk to me about it because holy shit it's insane
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Just saw The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at our local community theater, and holy cow, it was great. I just wish I could have tried out for it.

Has anyone else seen it?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

MaestroUGC

I haven't been in a spelling bee since I was 7.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

I was in a state spelling bee in middle school, I spelled curriculum as cirriculum
unmotivated

swimswamit

Night in the woods has any awesome ost if you guys haven't heard any of it yet

mikey

Thinking about it I've probably posted more here than I've spoken irl in the past 8 years
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 18, 2017, 09:10:48 PMThinking about it I've probably posted more here than I've spoken irl in the past 8 years
Same except I barely post
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on July 18, 2017, 11:45:27 PMSame except I barely post
same except i post slightly more than you and less than noc
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

swimswamit

Cars with built in pianos in the trunk would be really useful on the road rn

I'd love to be good enough at piano that I could just drive around, park, and jam anywhere with anyone

AmpharosAndy

Public pianos, my man! Check every train station/airport ;) I've annoyed countless people across Europe XD

But yeah a piano car would be tip top
innit