News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

I've been watching more and more CinemaSins videos, and I now I've got the bad habit of pointing out everything unrealistic or pointless or inaccurate in every kids' movie I see.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Eh I did that before watching CinemaSins because I'm overly critical like that.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

MaestroUGC

They're fun videos sometimes, but too often I feel like they just aren't paying attention as some of their sins are plot points that are already addressed or addressed later.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

It's funny to think that next year I'll already be 18

I'm so screwed
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Sir Dino

I did it
I rewatched all eight episodes of Endless Eight

I can rest in peace now

Maelstrom

Sir Dino

Because my love for Haruhi Suzumiya is greater than all my pain and suffering
all of my internal organs are aching

swimswamit

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sir Dino on July 15, 2017, 01:06:35 PMI did it
I rewatched all eight episodes of Endless Eight

I can rest in peace now

I've seen it more times than I care to share
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

After this, I think seeing some more Super Mario RPG sprites in the style of Paper Mario 64 would be rather interesting.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

swimswamit

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 15, 2017, 05:19:18 PMI just finished rewatching that a few days ago.
So if you were rewatching it must have been pretty great then? Have seen up till about halfway through season 3 of BCS and it's a great show so I was gonna watch the bigger one now

Pianist Da Sootopolis

To steal the Family Guy bit,

We will all continue to watch Breaking Bad.

We will all recommend Breaking Bad to our friends.

We will never shut up about Breaking Bad.

We will all talk about how it's the best show on television right now, except for maybe The Wire.
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.