News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

^lol whoops, try a different topic. It probably takes forever to load all of this topic.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

my brother was watching Fairy Tale on netflix and my mom asked him what he was doing AND HE SOUNDED SO GUILTY
IT WAS HILARIOUS

my mom told him he'd better not be doing anything inappropriate

related: my brother wants a fedora to wear unironically, but at least he's turning into a weeb nerd instead of the kind of nerd I am right?  Then we won't waste time fighting over the same stuff
unmotivated

Dudeman

Weeb nerds and "that kind of" nerds are quickly becoming one and the same, you know.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

I have officially learned the Epic Sax Guy theme on airboard. Now to learn ULTRA SAX GUY THEME
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

cashwarrior1

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Tfw a band you just started liking releases a new album but it's only available digitally and on vinyl.

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 02, 2017, 05:10:57 PMvinyl.
you mean like relic of the 70s wikki wikki vinyl scratch deejay vinyl?  Or a different vinyl?
unmotivated

Maelstrom

SuperFireKirby

Vinyl's come back in a huge way (like 53% annual revenue increase huge), just about every current artist I know of big or small is releasing their albums on vinyl.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

My point was that he's doing it on vinyl, but not on a CD format.

Dudeman

THC has changed his avatar and I'm not sure if this is a good sign or a bad one.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

Maybe if I changed my avatar, things will be worse? Lol, I'm gonna do it on April 1st.