News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

So while you were in diapers too. Gotcha.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Not relevant. Point is that he's overreacting. It doesn't matter that he's watched anime sense he was apparently like 2 or 3. The point is that he's wrong. I pointed it out and he overreacted. I'm not mad. I think SFK might be though.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Altissimo

Trainer Ave

The all caps and name-calling suggest otherwise. Those are things people do when they're angry.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Zunawe

Go ahead and look at a few pages of his previous posts.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Altissimo

til "buster" and "normie" are name calling

SuperFireKirby

I'M DEF MAD.  KIRBY: RIGHT BACK AT YA! IS GOAT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SpartanChief17

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 30, 2017, 04:01:42 PMSo while you were in diapers too. Gotcha.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 30, 2017, 04:05:36 PMnah he was in undies I think
Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 30, 2017, 04:09:23 PMNot relevant. Point is that he's overreacting. It doesn't matter that he's watched anime sense he was apparently like 2 or 3. The point is that he's wrong. I pointed it out and he overreacted. I'm not mad. I think SFK might be though.
Quote from: Altissimo on May 30, 2017, 04:13:20 PMbud he's def not mad
Wait are you guys talking about my disinterest in anime?  It's just most shows or movies (and comics) that disinterest me.  There is still good anime stuff out there...basically most of what I've seen is Pokemon, Beyblade, snipits of YuGiOh!, and several Studio Ghibli movies. 
But hey: to each their own! Everyone has different tastes, so there's no need to hate.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

mikey

shrug

so what's up with you sfk

goat=greatest of all time
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

HEY NOC

I'm good, was feelin nostalgic so here I am. Glad to see there's still some peeps here I know! How you been¡¿¡¿¡