News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

I didn't think you confused it all the time.

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 15, 2017, 03:01:24 PMI don't think Waluigi would care if I said hurricane instead of cyclone.
Just within this situation. Here you implied that at some point you would call a cyclone a hurricane and I wouldn't get offended.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 16, 2017, 05:58:48 AMJust within this situation. Here you implied that at some point you would call a cyclone a hurricane and I wouldn't get offended.
It was a hypothetical statement. I would never call a hurricane a cyclone or vice versa.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

SpartanChief17

For those of you who have played PMD: EoT/D/S, this is something that I've been needing in my life.  It's a shame I can't find any more episodes of it though.   :-\
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Trainer Ave

Just rewatched Lucario and the Mystery of New. Cried again.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

F. L. U. D. D.

I just finished playing Pomp & Circumstance for 30 minutes for graduation practice  >:( Pls kill meh
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 16, 2017, 07:04:50 AMJust rewatched Lucario and the Mystery of New. Cried again.
Huh... never seen that movie? How is it?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

Is it any similar to Lucario and the Mystery of Mew?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SpartanChief17

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 16, 2017, 08:10:13 AMHuh... never seen that movie? How is it?
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 16, 2017, 08:12:14 AMIs it any similar to Lucario and the Mystery of Mew?
Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 16, 2017, 08:33:38 AMG****** AUTOCORRECT
I laughed way to hard at this.  Also, I haven't seen LatMoM, though I have seen several other ones (personally, my favorite Pokemon movies are Pokemon: Heroes and the Pokemon movie with Shaymin [Shaymin and the Sky Warrior? idk])
Spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

I used to like Pokémon Jirachi Wishmaker when I was a kid. And Pokémon Heroes and Pokémon 4Ever. Really I think it depends on what Pokémon movies came out when you were a kid, because I never loved any of the ones that came after that in the same way.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

AmpharosAndy

Slow knows the score (was not a music pun, not intentionally at least)

I always think that they're rubbish until I watch one and really enjoy it. I thought that they would have lost their touch or something but even the most recent ones I've seen have been great. Heroes, 2000, entei jesus, jirachi, mew2 vs moo, celebi dang I forgot how many cool ones there were until I started typing that.

Entei jesus and the unown-induced existential nightmare is my favourite :) there's a flaaffy in it, which helps hehe. Also, I didn't realise that flaaffy has two 'a's in it until far too recently, maybe that's just me being a silly bean.
innit

SpartanChief17

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 16, 2017, 09:27:33 AMSlow knows the score (was not a music pun, not intentionally at least)

I always think that they're rubbish until I watch one and really enjoy it. I thought that they would have lost their touch or something but even the most recent ones I've seen have been great. Heroes, 2000, entei jesus, jirachi, mew2 vs moo, celebi dang I forgot how many cool ones there were until I started typing that.

Entei jesus and the unown-induced existential nightmare is my favourite :) there's a flaaffy in it, which helps hehe. Also, I didn't realise that flaaffy has two 'a's in it until far too recently, maybe that's just me being a silly bean.
I've never heard of the "Entei Jesus" movie...but if we're gonna talk about Jesus movies, then:

Spoiler
I would love to see "The Passion of Christ" (the Mel Gibson movie).  Is it any good?
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

I've heard it is! I haven't seen it myself, and I want to!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]