Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

For a sec I was confused because this seemed to be the I'm away topic
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 18, 2017, 06:38:02 PMis everyone okay with this?  I'd probably be the most active player on the forum so I think it's for the best but if anyone would like to challenge me let's go
Didn't think NSM would be getting a rep this year. I'm already the alternate for LLF, so go ahead.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 26, 2017, 07:13:48 PM
Quote from: LeviR.star on March 26, 2017, 06:35:09 PMI agree with Dekka; the Kirby section of NSM needs help. That's why I'm arranging for every Kirby game in existence.
Nononononono. Replacements help more.
Not even a month after this happens in my PA thread and already it seems like everybody has just started going into overdrive for Kirby replacements. Not saying they're connected, but what are the odds.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

NOT EVEN JOKING the majority of space on my phone is taken up by system and app updates (and no SD card slot yaaay). WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. The number of apps I have installed has been steadily declining, but even after purging all the bloatware I could find it's getting difficult to even keep the ones I actually need.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

1 year ago today, one of the most important messages in human history was posted in this very forum.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PMFuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Do you think there's any significance to the fact that he posted that the day after 4/20?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Speaking of which, I miss him.  When's he coming back
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

mikey

Do you think brawler4ever is still playing brawl or has he moved to smash 4
unmotivated

Dudeman

Is there some setting somewhere to change whether or not quotes within a post you quote get copied into the quote? Right now whenever I quote a post it completely omits any quotes within that post, but I can see other people quote-quoting just fine.

...have fun trying to read that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

I was almost about to say "just quote them to check how they did it"
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.