The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

so i finally did something i've been saying i'd do for years and started reading a song of ice and fire. i'm halfway through clash of kings

shit is addicting and amazing, i love it to pieces

Maelstrom

We have had over 1000 sheets on the site since the new submission system. We've had more sheets in that time than from the domain change to ninsheetm.us until the submission upgrade. Not to mention most all of them are great.
Here's to another 1000?

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 24, 2017, 06:07:29 PMHere's to another 1000?
I'd drink to that, but I'm only 16. You know what, to heck with it! Shirley Temples, on me!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LuxraySpiral

Move to Britain; it's legal to drink at 16 there
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

mikey

in second and third world countries it's legal to drink.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

So tomorrow's vid is 13.5 minutes. Allllllllrighty
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 24, 2017, 07:36:19 PMMove to Britain; it's legal to drink at 16 there
You can drink but not purchase alcohol yourself so I'd have to get yours.
Quote from: Maelstrom on March 24, 2017, 06:07:29 PMWe have had over 1000 sheets on the site since the new submission system.
I did 1/1000 of the work so naturally I'll take all the credit :D. Cheers guys!
innit

GaryOak

Quote from: Altissimo on March 24, 2017, 05:11:16 PMso i finally did something i've been saying i'd do for years and started reading a song of ice and fire. i'm halfway through clash of kings

shit is addicting and amazing, i love it to pieces

Same, I had been reading the first chapter of the first book for the last 3 years but now I finally got further. I'm in the beginning of the storm of swords. I thought a bit about whether to read the books or watch the series first but I don't regret this decision. It'll be fun to watch it later and whine about everything.

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Altissimo

Quote from: GaryOak on March 25, 2017, 10:51:49 AMSame, I had been reading the first chapter of the first book for the last 3 years but now I finally got further. I'm in the beginning of the storm of swords. I thought a bit about whether to read the books or watch the series first but I don't regret this decision. It'll be fun to watch it later and whine about everything.

I decided not to watch the show because my best friend hates it with a passion lol

Harvest

Quote from: Altissimo on March 25, 2017, 11:52:10 AMI decided not to watch the show because my best friend hates it with a passion lol

I find how much someone likes Game of Thrones to be a good indicator of how much I'll like them.

If they don't like the show, there is a small chance I'll get along with them.   If they like the show too much and tell me about a fan theory or fan fiction they read, I will most likely realllly not like them.

-

mikey

"If they like the show too much and tell me about a fan theory or fan fiction they read, I will most likely realllly not like them."

Marry me
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on March 28, 2017, 12:48:52 PMI find how much someone likes Game of Thrones to be a good indicator of how much I'll like them.

If they don't like the show, there is a small chance I'll get along with them.   If they like the show too much and tell me about a fan theory or fan fiction they read, I will most likely realllly not like them.

Actually this is super accurate

But usually if someone really likes game of thrones or the office or bob's burgers or whatever other subversive culture nonsense shows I get bored by them a lot
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Welp, I'm trying to grow "Glass Radishes" this growing season. In Forensics, we're covering toxicology, and we had a lab where we chose a household chemical and administered it in varying degrees of concentration to samples of 10 radish seeds. My partner and I chose Windex as our chemical, and after studying them for 5 days, both the 0% (duh) & 6.25% Windex concentration samples had all 10 germinated, and in addition, the 6.25% sample had begun to sprout leaflets. My partner wanted to take home the 0% sample to actually grow them, and I took home the 6.25%, where I will be taking pictures of the plants daily. My goal is to split the plants into two samples: one will receive only water, while the other will continue receiving the 6.25% concentration. The results and progress throughout will be posted, and I'll make a video at the end and show that as well. If I can, and if I'm actually successful in growing the glass radishes, I'll see about chemically analysing them as compared to normal radishes of its species (I'll have to check with my teacher to get the exact name). Maybe something interesting will happen! Hopefully.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 28, 2017, 02:16:40 PMyou like modern family though

I don't like the new seasons, I liked it when it was still funny :'(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.