News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 06, 2017, 04:23:23 PMegg

Eggs! Eggs are wonderful. Hard-boiled, scrambled, or made into omelettes, they're great in every way. Especially with cheese, salt, and onions.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 06, 2017, 04:46:54 PMEggs! Eggs are wonderful. Hard-boiled, scrambled, or made into omelettes, they're great in every way. Especially with cheese, salt, and onions.

no no

you meant to say eggs are eggscellent
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

Who was that Harvest guy who started this thread? 

-

LeviR.star

Quote from: Harvest on March 06, 2017, 08:16:43 PMWho was that Harvest guy who started this thread?

Harvest, you are a legend.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: Harvest on March 06, 2017, 08:16:43 PMWho was that Harvest guy who started this thread? 
Dunno, probably some rando best left forgotten.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Harvest

-

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Harvest

Every few months (or years) I will stop by and make 1-5 posts in this thread. 

It's my duty.
-

Zunawe

Your avatar is different and it makes me uncomfortable.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Harvest

It's Hemingway pouring himself another vermouth.  It makes me comfortable.

My real thought of the moment..I'm heartbroken. Met a Brazilian girl in Toronto and became infatuated.  Never met a woman so beautiful, so smart, and so interesting. Never had a woman made me feel so warm and good about myself.  Yet she goes home to Brazil tomorrow. I'm suffering now. Such is life...and life is suffering.  Ah she left me with a message filled with positive compliments..which gives me happiness and hope...but also leaves me wallowing in the worst pit of longing! Only now I feel truly human.
-