News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

It's not pokemon mystery dungeon I'm disappointed
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I know I know... but this is for a class, and since it dealt specifically with video games, I decided to share.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 07, 2017, 12:33:08 PMI know I know... but this is for a class, and since it dealt specifically with video games, I decided to share.

I think it looks pretty good. Sad to think, though, that this and generations to come may only be able to find joy in playing a game provided that it requires little to no repetition, skill, or concentration.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2017, 12:53:58 PM"Super Mario 3D World"
:o You're right!

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 07, 2017, 01:11:38 PMI think it looks pretty good. Sad to think, though, that this and generations to come may only be able to find joy in playing a game provided that it requires little to no repetition, skill, or concentration.
Thanks! I mean, I don't know about little to no repetition, but everything else, true! Look at all the tap-spam games on the App Store!

On another note, this morning I woke up with tingling in my left forearm (hasn't gone away, and it's 40+ mins later), and last night, while I was doing homework, my funny bone was hurting. Has this ever happened to anyone here?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

I've woken up with a tingling on a limb before (I think from sleeping at a weird angle,) but my funny bone has never hurt randomly.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

Maybe. Hopefully that and not something more serious o_O
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on February 08, 2017, 08:18:20 AMIs the Invincibility Star supposed to be like the white tanooki suit in 3D Land?
Yea, except it's given to you at the very beginning of the game, with no amount of dying beforehand necessary.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

I just realised that DS can stand for dual-slot.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

It could stand for a lot of things if you try really hard.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on February 09, 2017, 08:16:10 AMI just realised that DS can stand for dual-slot.
:O I always thought it was digital system
innit

Nitro Indigo

Dual Screen (or Double Screen, because when I was younger I didn't know the word "dual")
Developer's System (apparently?)
Dual Slot
Digital System
Nintendo Nitro
Nitro Indigo