News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Yeah I didn't really mean "who cares" so =/

SlowPokemon

I mean a simple google search could have told you "who"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Altissimo on February 06, 2017, 04:30:00 AMwho
A YT Jazz musician who remixes VGM. He's really good, I recommend his music! Here's his most recent:
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bespinben

Insaneintherain used to be a regular NSM'er -- sure would like to be as successful as him some day.
#ThisIsWhatAllTrueNSM'ersStriveFor
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

E. Gadd Industries

True!^

So I'm writing another essay, and this one ties directly with video games. Specifically, Super Mario Bros.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Is it me, or are "Pitfall!," "E.T.," "Adventure," and that horrid Pac-Man port the first games that come to mind when you hear "Atari 2600"?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nitro Indigo

Kaiju Bespinben. XD
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 06, 2017, 06:04:57 PMSo I'm writing another satire, and this one ties directly with video games. Specifically, Super Mario Bros.
I would like to read that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 06, 2017, 07:43:34 PMIs it me, or are "Pitfall!," "E.T.," "Adventure," and that horrid Pac-Man port the first games that come to mind when you hear "Atari 2600"?

et and pac-man shouldnt be :((((((((( atari had worth!

Nitro Indigo

On a related note, is it bad that I immediately associated the Atari Jaguar with Rayman?

Also, I realised this morning that the map of Phyrria in Wings of Fire is shaped like a dragon.

Also also, I just had cringe flashbacks to stupid things I've said on this site in the past... DX
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]