News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Bee Movie, Phantom Hourglass, Super Paper Mario, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows all turn 10 this year. Feeling old yet?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

SPM will turn TEN this year? REALLY??? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Given that Sticker Star and Color Splash have come out since then, it really shouldn't come as much of a surprise.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatHiddenCharacter

It does make me feel old and I'm not even 16 yet.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Nitro Indigo

And Klonoa turns 20, and Kirby turns 25...
And millennials kill Lightning McQueen. =P
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AMYou mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.
Sig'd.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AMYou mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.
To be fair, it's quite common not to realize just how much time has passed in one's own life until one has certain benchmarks to point it out for them.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Since it's been legitimately four years now can we finally get the full story that was hidden from us?

You all know what I'm talking about.

Spoiler
was wariopiano really sebastian's great-grandfather
[close]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

He even admitted that was him, Idk why we gotta keep bringing it up
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on January 07, 2017, 01:07:24 AMBee Movie, Phantom Hourglass, Super Paper Mario, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows all turn 10 this year. Feeling old yet?
10 years really isn't even that long honestly. If anything it makes me feel younger
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

I've just been writing a Spirit Tracks fanfic, and I realised that I really like the detail where Link looks up to characters who are taller than him. Nothing major, I know, but this is a DS game.