News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 21, 2016, 05:08:06 PMIf I had to hazard a guess, Cars 3 would probably be about the Red Car coming to grips with the fact that he's not able to race anymore and instead will have him transition into a mentor role for some young upstart.
Red Car is my favourite Pixar character, alongside Spaceman Action Figure and Purple Emotion.

EDIT: Apparently they're making a Fullmetal Alchemist movie?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

The Animate Inanimate Objects in the live-action version of Beauty and the Beast look really weird.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, ever thought I'd do that. I just wrote an on-demand essay/speech from the viewpoint of a turkey persuading some unestablished audience that my friend is a better choice for dinner than I am. Sorry, Seb. :/

And next, I get to write an essay about a document supporting slavery & support said document. It's for APUSH. Should be interesting.

After that, I need to read a chapter in the textbook& answer questions about it.

And then I'm finished with homework, but I have the rest of that application -_-'
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on November 22, 2016, 09:19:32 AMToo bad live action ruins everything

To be fair, live action Jungle Book was good, same for Cinderella. I also liked Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass, but I guess I can't say they're good movies per se.

But other than that. Yes I agree.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

So about that APUSH essay, I've narrowed it down to 4 of the 9 arguments, but I can't decide from there. Which argument should I try to support in my essay? 1, 2, 7, or 8?: (Sorry for bad pic quality)

Spoiler
[close]
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Harvest

-

Zunawe

Why do people get upset when I say that I don't like Thanksgiving? I just don't care for most typical Thanksgiving food. I don't have much of an interest in stuffing my face just because the food is there. The parade is the exact same thing every year. I don't like football. And it's not a big family occasion because my only other living relatives are halfway across the country and do their own thing. Not that prolonged interaction with people (including family) is a big source of excitement for me anyway.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nitro Indigo

I had a dream last night that there was a 3DS version of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. It was a nice dream.

E. Gadd Industries

O____O my younger cousins & little sister have all built forts & declared war on one another, with one claiming to be America, another Germany, and the other Britain. They are literally reenacting WWII...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

Let them not attack The Netherlands and bomb Rotterdam again

mikey

you should say you're russia, then just sit on the couch and play video games
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]