News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

My favorite thing is how Harvest is only three years older than me when all this time I thought he was 28 or something
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Thanks Oronoco & Latios!
Quote from: Dude on November 04, 2016, 08:27:29 PMwhen you turn 26 and look back at all of your old posts, you'll know.
I can imagine so, especially if I ever grow out of using emoticons & the like XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

The fact that Australian primary school students are taught about drugs by a giraffe in the back of a white van is starting to hit me hard.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 05, 2016, 01:36:14 PMThe fact that Australian primary school students are taught about drugs by a giraffe in the back of a white van is starting to hit me hard.
I must know the story behind this.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

I was going to put that in the HoQ, but it's out-of-context enough as it is
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

Tobbeh99

My life has been a bit different, I felt so strange and stressed. Usually my life is so simple and plain, doesn't feel that anymore, I feel so unsure. But maybe it's just me having some weird time in my life.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 05, 2016, 07:42:25 AMMy favorite thing is how Harvest is only three years older than me when all this time I thought he was 28 or something

Well...I guess I'm glad I seem mature these days.  I'll be 24 in January.
-

braix

Quote from: Harvest on November 05, 2016, 07:12:12 PMWell...I guess I'm glad I seem mature these days.  I'll be 24 in January.
I think "I'm old" is a subliminal message from your black and white profile picture
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

I think it's more that when I joined I was fourteen and seventeen-year-olds seemed really old
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

6th of november and it's snowy already! The snow just came from literally nowhere!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

It hasn't snowed where I live for years.

Does anyone know how to change the kind of file a DVD recording done on VLC saves as? I need footage for a review I'm making, but I can only seem to get the audio-only format MPEG. I've looked it up, but I can't find anything relevant to my problem.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

McDucky

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 06, 2016, 07:09:30 AM6th of november and it's snowy already! The snow just came from literally nowhere!
At first I was thinking "here too", then I saw your username, checked your profile and realised we live in the same region  :P