The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AwesomeYears

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

InsigTurtle

We really don't have enough Castlevania music on here. Just a comment.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nitro Indigo

I got Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief today, and for some reason typing the ISBN into Goodreads gives me an edition with a slightly different cover. Strange.
(It also costs UK £6.99 but Australia $16.99... exchange rate much?)
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

AwesomeYears

Maelstrom

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 20, 2016, 02:37:16 AMWe really don't have enough Castlevania music on here. Just a comment.
Especially Symphony of the Night.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on August 20, 2016, 04:08:29 AMI got Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief today, and for some reason typing the ISBN into Goodreads gives me an edition with a slightly different cover. Strange.
(It also costs UK £6.99 but Australia $16.99... exchange rate much?)

What's strange is that you're reading trash like that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Nitro Indigo

Was that a joke?

Also, the Everything Wrong With Cars video is also glorious and I don't particularly hate that movie.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 20, 2016, 09:59:08 PMI can hardly tell what that even is.
It's supposed to be an angel, but I think... we should call it... the LOAF ON HEAD SMILEY!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist