The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I use the old format, but that's only because I was so used to it when the default format changed that it didn't feel like home anymore.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Can we please stop abusing power and using nonexistent reasons to ban Dude just because we don't like him kthx :)

edit: ignore this i was wrong!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Altissimo

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Altissimo on June 16, 2016, 05:38:45 PMhi mlf i see you reporting me!!!!!!!! sorry but i don't think being friends with Dude is a punishable offense

oh my god i'm laughing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I thought it was pretty funny
I mean I've reported people for having too big of posts but eh
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

To be fair, what happened was pretty not cool. This stuff shouldn't just get swept under the rug because he's been here for a long time.

Altissimo

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 16, 2016, 06:09:02 PMTo be fair, what happened was pretty not cool. This stuff shouldn't just get swept under the rug because he's been here for a long time.

I'm assuming you're talking about Dude and not MLF when you say "he" has been here for a long time? My main issue is mostly with the fact that the reasons Dude told me were the reasons for his ban do not seem to align with what happened to get him banned

if you're actually talking about MLF well I agree

Ruto

I'm sure one of you shared my facebook here before and all I did was tell him to take down the information. No drama there.

Now let's discuss this NSM little boy's club and how everyone looks the other way.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Altissimo

ok i will issue a correction: apparently MLF did not report my post, my apologies

my original point about Dude still stands tho

cashwarrior1

So I was helping out with a garage sale and some relatively old people came up and asked, "Do you have any pokemon cards?".

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Ruto on June 16, 2016, 06:24:06 PMNow let's discuss this NSM little boy's club and how everyone looks the other way.
when you point fingers, two more point back at you. let's all keep that in mind, no matter which side of this argument we're on.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

knowing cash it's probably college students ;)
unmotivated

Altissimo