The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on May 31, 2016, 05:17:20 PM...what?
There was a slow-moving rabbit in the garden, so I grabbed one of our cats, took it about 3 feet from the rabbit, and threw it.
The cat did the rest.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 31, 2016, 05:20:32 PMThere was a slow-moving rabbit in the garden, so I grabbed one of our cats, took it about 3 feet from the rabbit, and threw it.
The cat did the rest.
Dang it. Wish I thought of that first.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 30, 2016, 10:42:08 AMI marched in the memorial day parade. Before we went out, at the high school, it smelled like we were going swimming, but then I realized that a bunch of white people were putting on sunscreen.
#relatable

I'm going camping this weekend with 12 other friends, it's going to be awesome!! We did this before about 4 years ago and it was so much fun

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MaestroUGC

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 31, 2016, 08:00:22 PMI'm going camping this weekend with 12 other friends, it's going to be awesome!! We did this before about 4 years ago and it was so much fun
And she was never seen or heard from again.

The End
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

InsigTurtle

Going off on something unrelated, the whole "Pikachu" transliteration debate going on in Hong Kong was to be expected, but I still find it interesting, the whole thing about transliterating names into Chinese, since it's not exactly the friendliest of scripts. At least Japanese has katakana to use for the names, but Chinese languages don't have that. I suppose the rest of the names won't have the same problem as Pikachu, though, since they'll probably be translated differently.

Also, just something I learned today, apparently there are more speakers of Wu and Min Chinese (which include Shanghainese and Taiwanese) than there are of Yue Chinese (which includes Cantonese). Not that most people would care, but I suppose I just find Asian linguistics interesting.

cashwarrior1

Japan is continuously getting more interesting.

Sebastian

Dude

Sebastian

Nitro Indigo

I just realized that the American boxart of Enter the Dragonfly looks like an Inheritance Cycle cover.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

At least I wasn't talking about other people's opinions this time... though I can understand that me over-talking about that game is annoying people.

On an unrelated note, I have an idea for a possible video about what I'd like to see on Virtual Console. Here's my notes so far:
Quote- GBA and DS games on 3DS. (Maybe with NNID-syncing?)
- GameCube games. ("The GameCube is one of the two Nintendo systems with no games available on either eShop. What's the other console? The Virtual Boy. Yep.")
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

You should do Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Now to post my thoughts of the moment: My friend just told me she likes another one of my friends :O