News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 29, 2016, 12:45:55 PMNothing's better for a bad headache due to idiots like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. C:
ftfm

Olimar12345

It's really the solution to many problems

And DayQuil
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

InsigTurtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Dude

If you change the posts per page you can get 7559 pages.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

We've come a long way, my friends! So much has happened! So many valuable post containing absolutely nothing meaningful! Good job! 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 30, 2016, 06:25:52 AMWe've come a long way, my friends! So much has happened! So many valuable post containing absolutely nothing meaningful! Good job!
Agreed, my friend! Thank you so much for contributing towards this goal--truly a pioneer in useless post! So many valuable post have been posted in reply to you, nothing less of a genius could plan that out in advance! I respect your motivation and your dedication to bringing out NSM's upmost highest potential!
Kanpai! To many years to come!

edit: this is a joke i just realized that people could take it seriously whoops
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Talk about passive aggressive as fuck.

Anyway, I am at a cemetery playing a Memorial Day gig. God I hope everyone doesn't burst into tears when we play Taps...

cashwarrior1

I marched in the memorial day parade. Before we went out, at the high school, it smelled like we were going swimming, but then I realized that a bunch of white people were putting on sunscreen.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 28, 2016, 11:26:47 AMI tried eating a salad for breakfast today, practically my first time eating vegetables or just non-meat stuff in general.
It was not a very pleasant experience.

Roasted vegetables will change your life.

Easymode: Halve brussel sprouts, toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, put cut side down on baking tray and cover with aluminum foil, oven at 500F for 20min, uncover and about 10-20 more until fork pierces with near-zero effort

Much delish.

me irl
[close]

AwesomeYears