News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

No, you were supposed to say, "Sailormoonsays, cashwarrior!"

ZeldaFan

Welp, my phone lasted 8 months without getting scratched or cracked with no case and no screen protector. I dropped it on Sunday, picked it up and it looked fine. The next morning there was a crack diagonally across the whole screen. Later that day, another crack formed diagonally, now there's an X across the screen. The phone still works fine, but thank goodness for insurance

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

That reminds me, my phone lasted a year and a half without a case completely unharmed. No scratches or anything. Then one day someone knocked it out of my hand and it fell lightly on the ground outside. It landed in a way that only a single crack formed, but the entire bottom half of the screen was completely unresponsive. Meaning I couldn't even unlock it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

I always have a case, although my chemistry teacher talking about cell phone radiation paranoid, and now I'm looking for a radiation-blocking case.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

If cell phone radiation was a problem large enough to actually harm you, the news and lawsuits would be all over it by now. Don't worry about it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2016, 07:46:09 AMIf cell phone radiation was a problem large enough to actually harm you, the news and lawsuits would be all over it by now. Don't worry about it.
iPhone 6's are very close to the max limit. 6+ are even closer.
I think I remember reading that the limit is 1.6 (unit), the 6 produces 1.58 (unit) and the 6+ produces 1.59, with everything on. I don't have Bluetooth on, but most other things, yes.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

fun fact: not all radiation will kill you
unmotivated

Sebastian

I think ionizing radiation is the radiation that harms and non-ionizing radiation is the radiation that doesn't harm organic beings.

Dude

wow, people still think cell phones cause cancer?

kill me now

mikey

lemme get you a smartphone quick, that should help
unmotivated

Dude

But that's what I use all the time and I'm perfectly fine??