News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Echoing what those two said, there's a lot that goes into streaming, and even if you just do PC games there's a lot of varying things that will effect just how you can stream/record. What kind of equipment do you have?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

My thought of the moment:

Thank you NSM for accepting me into your community with open arms. Thank you for accepting my hideous arrangements, thank you for tolerating my political views (which in comparison to most everyone else's are quite radical), thank you for accepting my atheism. Not everyone is as loving as the people here on NSM. So to everyone I've made friends with here, thank you all so much!
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

e

Dude

it's the 17th of march
that's my unbirthday
i'm homosexual
i will probably be at least 30 before I even hold hands with another guy
that is all
waaaah~

Olimar12345

it's the math of 17rch
that's my brothday
i'm a saxophone
i've got a friend in you
that is all
weh~
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Spur-of-the-moment, I taught myself the basics of integrals just so I could complete 6 (completely optional) questions on a test! Yay!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bloop

InsigTurtle

AwesomeYears

Messing around with the Earthbound Soundfont is so much fun. I need to start making songs with soundfonts more!

braix

it is maec 17
i am not birday
it is apache helicoptre
i hav no frend
gg
fwish~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 16, 2016, 02:23:32 PMMy thought of the moment:

Thank you NSM for accepting me into your community with open arms. Thank you for accepting my hideous arrangements, thank you for tolerating my political views (which in comparison to most everyone else's are quite radical), thank you for accepting my atheism. Not everyone is as loving as the people here on NSM. So to everyone I've made friends with here, thank you all so much!
Same from me, too (except the fact that I'm a Christian, and since I'm not sure about PDS's political views, the fact that I'm an extreme conservative)

Quote from: InsigTurtle on March 16, 2016, 10:54:29 PMi have a boyfriend
I'm about to have my 9-month with my girlfriend :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 16, 2016, 02:23:32 PMMy thought of the moment:

fwen :]

Quote from: InsigTurtle on March 16, 2016, 10:54:29 PMit's the 17th of march
that's my birthday
i'm bisexual
i have a boyfriend
that is all
wooosh~
:D hb

Quote from: Dude on March 16, 2016, 11:47:20 PMit's the 17th of march
that's my unbirthday
i'm homosexual
i will probably be at least 30 before I even hold hands with another guy
that is all
waaaah~
fam don't take the attitude of needing a man it's something that comes not something you should feel forced to have

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 17, 2016, 10:42:59 AMI agree. I would know because I am a boyfriend.
dont be a fuckboi fren

mikey

it's the 17th of march
one month to my birthday
i'm suicidal
i have a 2 year crush
that is all
nike~

Quotetop 10 ways to be passive aggressive in ninsheetmusic

1. quote someone's really stupid post, paste it in ctrl+v topic with 0 context
2. start another skype chat, add every user except the person you don't like
3. quote someone in the "i'm away topic" and then say you're not coming back
4. if that's not enough just start your own thread about how you're leaving nsm forever in ADDITION to the previous one. don't even quote them here.
5. take all of your sheets with you.
6. you don't have to leave just ask for all your sheets to be taken down
7. stop arranging music, start going to everyone else's arrangement threads and complain about their formatting
8. quote yourself leaving nsm forever in the hall of quotes
9. create a pokemon super personality test so you can call your worst enemies binacle and sunkern after years of careful planning
10. literally send everyone on nsm a fruit because they are all fruits.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

11. List a bunch of things current members have done in the past without directly calling them out on it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.