News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Earlier in the semester I had to submit an annotated bibliography of sources to be approved for my research, and I forgot to include one of the approved sources.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Papers are the worst. I'd rather study for a huge test than write a paper :P
Man, I still have nightmares.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2015, 07:27:51 AMPapers are the worst. I'd rather study for a huge test than right write a paper :P <- no emoticons
Man, I still nightmares. <- no verb? really?

D+
See me after class

Sebastian

I've been having that brain fart problem lately where I leave out words and spell things wrong.
Spoiler
[close]
Man, I need to get a friend :P

Olimar12345

I still think "Man, I still nightmares" is hilarious xD

Sebastian

MLF, the great nightmare cure. Come to MLF's if you need your nightmares stilled forever!
Call in the next 10 minutes for a free coupon!

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2015, 10:07:10 AMI've been having that brain fart problem lately where I leave out words and spell things wrong.

Man, I need to get a friend :P

^ Did that last sentence have a typo in it? If not, is it supposed to be related to the first sentence? Like, were you saying that having a friend will make you misspell less or something? I am genuinely confused.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Our big band's playing at the memorial city mall tonight-gonna be fun

Bubbles

Ruto

Instead of babysitting (loafing around watching TV with the kid), I had to learn the content of her French verbs test to help her study for it. Later we played a game of it and I actually got more correct answers than she did xD Woooo!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.