News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Ruto on September 02, 2015, 09:04:49 PMDoes anyone have the problem of not being taken seriously because you're a small looking girl wearing a shirt with a dumb looking bear on it?
Only every day of my life
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

It's a pretty universal issue, I find.

Not for me, because I'm Maestro and have no issues in my daily super existence.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 02, 2015, 09:10:15 PMOnly every day of my life

THANK YOU someone understands -.-

This particular bear shirt would have been good for the situation. Too bad I never saw it in stock...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on September 02, 2015, 09:04:49 PMDoes anyone have the problem of not being taken seriously because you're a small looking girl wearing a shirt with a dumb looking bear on it?
No, but I'm pretty sure I scare small children with my grim demeanor.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

Where the law has been reduced to rubble... And it's up to us to restore it to its former glory.

Now that we have the obligatory quote out of the way, lets talk about the REAL issues plaguing this once glorious community.

We have had a mass in-rush of stupid kids, and the more esteemed members of this website are being slowly driven away.

"What should we do about this utter nonsense, Mr. Shadowkirby?" you may find yourself asking.

I propose a massive overhaul to the userbase of NSM.

It starts with one major new rule:

DON'T BE A DICKBUTT.
OR YOU'LL GET BANNED.
I like food.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Ruto on September 02, 2015, 09:04:49 PMDoes anyone have the problem of not being taken seriously because you're a small looking girl
Yes. Anytime I go to an auto store or video game store... They treat me like I know nothing.
One time I pointed out where the alternator was to the mechanic -___-

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So I'm going to do probably the stupidest, most futile thing I've ever done in my life.
I've ordered, and am going to attempt, the Liszt Transcendental Etudes.
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

I'll arrange a funeral for your hands.

All joking aside, do tell us how it goes. I guess you might try no.1 or no.3 first?

braix

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 02, 2015, 10:40:37 PMI propose a massive overhaul to the userbase of NSM.

It starts with one major new rule:

DON'T BE A DICKBUTT.
OR YOU'LL GET BANNED.

Fair 'nuff
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 02, 2015, 10:40:37 PMIt starts with one major new rule:

DON'T BE A DICKBUTT.
OR YOU'LL GET BANNED.
Dying

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: InsigTurtle on September 03, 2015, 01:10:10 AMI'll arrange a funeral for your hands.

All joking aside, do tell us how it goes. I guess you might try no.1 or no.3 first?
Please do.
I'll be doing 1, 3, and probably 8 (Wilde Jagd), albeit not very seriously.
Wilde Jagd for whatever reason doesn't seem too ridiculous.
Feux Follets and Mazeppa, on the other hand...
I'm listening to Daniil Trifonov play them right now, and he makes it look both easy as hell and impossible at the same time.
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Happened to check Who's Online and Maestro is posting in the Creativity Board. I'm scared.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude