News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

I had some problems with mine... and Ive brought it this year, 31th March
1- I brought it Project Gotham Racing 4, and just when Ive started to play it, yoinks, Cant read the disc...
We've replaced the console, and then... yoinks, after all, the problem was in the game. We've tried to replace the game, but they (the store where Ive brought the bundle) didnt replaced it cuz of a stupid little tiny scratch... i still have the game...
2- Too many tiny scratches in Oblivion CD... yoink, i had to buy a new one
3- Days ago, Ive turned it on, and 3 red light appears... Ive shut it, and then ive turned it on, and it worked fine....... strange.
4-Ive brought Halo 3 in 2nd hand and Ive played it very well.... until the 5th level. Guess what?..... YOINKS! The same problem as Oblivion....

This is one of the things that i really hate on 360... ITS A F*CKIN P*SSY READING THE RETARDED CDS!!!!!!!!
Its to sensible reading CDS!! "Oh, Im so gay that i cant read a CD with a scratch! Look, a scratch! Oh, Im not going to read that CD"

Harvest

HOLY FUCKING CUNT

I got the xbox back.

DISC READ ERRORS WITH ROCK BAND 2.  HOW THE FUCK!!!!

I didn't touch the disc since the day the 360 broke, and it worked fine then.  Now what the fuck?

I phoned MS and all I got was shit.

EB games didn't offer me a warranty because the disc came in a bundle.  FUCK.  The disc looks clean to me!!!!

Everything I buy breaks.  EVERYTHING!  When one problem is solved another problem appears immediately to fuck up my life.
-

razer84

Well, I assume other games work at least. But yeah, that sucks.

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Ouch.

We finally got our 360 back on Monday along with most of our other packages being held hostage by UPS during the blizzard.  Also got the Game and Watch Collection from Club Nintendo.

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

My packages are being held hostage too...damn the Midwest and it's...pfft, weather.

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

omega

I don't have a 360 yet  :-[
I'm buying one if I do well in an upcoming contest (well I'll still buy one if I do horribly, just later)
up to 2500$ prizes! W00T!  ;D
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

random_goldfish

I really have never wanted an Xbox...but I want to play the new Banjo-Kazooie.  :'(

In other news...it's cold as hell outside!!! -30! -30!!!!! FAHRENHEIT!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Dude

it's -8 here
Feels like -28 with wind chill.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gamer4250 on January 01, 2009, 09:27:32 AMOuch.

We finally got our 360 back on Monday along with most of our other packages being held hostage by UPS during the blizzard.  Also got the Game and Watch Collection from Club Nintendo.
Hey, is the G&WC good? I thought about getting it, but I might get the Hanafuda cards instead. Which games are on it?

ALPRAS

Quote from: random_goldfish on January 16, 2009, 05:51:52 AMI really have never wanted an Xbox...but I want to play the new Banjo-Kazooie.  :'(

really, the game is the worst BK ever... If you never played a BK game before, certainly you'll like it but for those who had BK expirience before, it will be very disapointing... The controls are bad (way too sensitive), the graphs are good outside but inside they look like N64 grphs...
The story.. Im still dont get it. its so stupid...
oh well, I bet a lot of people like it, but I really didnt like it...

random_goldfish

I was kind of put off by the whole vehicle concept, but I should the game for myself before I judge it.  ;D

Gu4n

Tales of Hearts is the best DS RPG of 2008. Finished it in.. 43 hours. Ah, make it the best ánd longest.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ALPRAS on January 16, 2009, 04:35:07 PMreally, the game is the worst BK ever... If you never played a BK game before, certainly you'll like it but for those who had BK expirience before, it will be very disapointing... The controls are bad (way too sensitive), the graphs are good outside but inside they look like N64 grphs...
The story.. Im still dont get it. its so stupid...
oh well, I bet a lot of people like it, but I really didnt like it...
Ha, tasteless moron.

The controls are only bad if you make a terrible vehicle.  The graphics are fantastic, you must be playing on some ancient TV.

You also don't know proper English.  Please learn to spell and make grammatically correct sentences before replying.

me irl
[close]

MrUnibrow

Hm....

HugoMeister

Quote from: Gamer4250 on January 20, 2009, 05:47:50 PMYou also don't know proper English.  Please learn to spell and make grammatically correct sentences before replying.

Let's see you speak proper Portuguese. I'm sure a lot of people are tired of you and your shit as well. T_T

Anyway, my grandma's pipes all froze and burst, and her furnace exploded, so she's moving in with us for about a month until we can get things fixed.

Ugh. Not looking forward to this at at all. <_<

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever