News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I did all of the frying and you did dishes, so that sounds accurate :PP

You did the batter though!

me irl
[close]

McDucky

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 26, 2014, 01:52:23 PMSalt and vinegar chips crisps are so freaking good
When I go to England, my potato consumption goes up by about 120%

spitllama

Quote from: Bubbles on May 24, 2014, 08:24:10 PMI normally don't get into this kind of stuff, but I'm watching the video that guy Elliot Rodger made before he went on the shooting spree. If you really just sit back and listen to him, it's genuinely terrifying. Holy shit. I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling other than that. I keep waiting for him to laugh and say everything he's saying is a joke but its all real

3 days later responding to this.

Just watched the video. It's really amazing. The way he speaks and addresses the "injustice" is like something out of a movie. I was literally comparing him to psychotic villains in films who blame humanity for something incidental or something that was their own fault. This guy had serious issues.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Attention to everyone who doesn't have a 3DS yet (which I think most people do but w/e): this week you can get one officially refurbished by Nintendo, with a year warranty, for $99, which is less than a brand new 2DS. Just thought I'd post the link here in case someone could benefit from it :P

link
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

There's also the standard Nintendo refurb site that's always up: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/

If you miss the groupon, they sell 3DS for $110 here, 3DS XL for $150, and Wii U for $200

me irl
[close]

mikey

^I might need to look into that

Only 5 more stars until I achieve my ultimate goal of becoming a Nintendo Nocturne!
(Bet you forgot about that huh)
unmotivated

braix

I'm so unmotivated to do anything at all
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

fingerz

Is it your end-of-year break or something?

Actually, my mid-year break starts tomorrow for two months!! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Quote from: fingerz on May 28, 2014, 08:00:24 PMIs it your end-of-year break or something?

Actually, my mid-year break starts tomorrow for two months!! :D
Maybe you can help arrange in the project then
Awesome!

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 28, 2014, 07:49:19 PM^I might need to look into that

Only 5 more stars until I achieve my ultimate goal of becoming a Nintendo Nocturne!
(Bet you forgot about that huh)
But those five stars represent almost 1000 more posts for you. You're barely halfway there.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

haha i remember when i wanted nintendo nocturne

braix

i just want 1,264 posts.
then i'll start over on a new account.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

fingerz

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 29, 2014, 08:43:47 AMMaybe you can help arrange in the project then
Awesome!
Hahaha! Well, I won't be 'free' from all commitments (playing instruments, composing, video-gaming on my new WII FREAKIN' U, etc.) but I'm sure I'll have time to help! Let me finish of my Jazz Composition folio first, then we can talk. ;)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Quote from: fingerz on May 29, 2014, 06:37:35 PMvideo-gaming on my new WII FREAKIN' U
I'm so jealous I could sneeze, fart, burp, and put my head through the wall simultaneously!

fingerz

I have to wait 'til tomorrow, though. Australia gets it a day later than everyone else due to the fact that I could've been playing it 3 hours ago. They don't want us to have an advantage, that's why. :P