News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 11, 2014, 10:45:06 AMFunny you should ask, because he actually moved into my bathroom.  So, yes.
The really funny thing is that his bathroom doesn't work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 11, 2014, 11:26:47 AMThe really funny thing is that his bathroom doesn't work.
What do you mean, 'doesn't work'?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

He means that the bathroom is slacking my god do you even

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2014, 03:55:37 PMOne day I'm going to marry waddle bro
Well happy 10 year anniversary in advance. xD

Ruto

So my commencement was today and my guests had to sit through the whole thing >:D

Also awkward hug with the math professor turned into a knocking heads into each other thing. My old lab professor went on for a minute about how Saria looked just like me and she was pretty angry! XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Today is the day I found this site two years ago.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Quote from: Zunawe on May 14, 2014, 09:14:49 AMToday is the day I found this site two years ago.
You remember the date to this point?

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Saria

ricicicicici aiyiyiyiyiyiyi frpppppppppppppt

-remy and coco was herez!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Maelstrom

Quote from: Saria on May 14, 2014, 04:54:19 PMricicicicici aiyiyiyiyiyiyi frpppppppppppppt

-remy and coco was herez!

OK................................ ???

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.