The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 21, 2014, 06:14:23 AMblah blah blah, nintendo sucks
You seem to be missing the amusing correlation between Luigi being the overshadowed brother always out of the spotlight, and Nintendo happening to declare a year of Luigi for what ends up being one of their worst years :P

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 22, 2014, 12:39:00 AMYou seem to be missing the amusing correlation between Luigi being the overshadowed brother always out of the spotlight, and Nintendo happening to declare a year of Luigi for what ends up being one of their worst years :P

Nobody likes Luigi unless he's an overshadowed brother always out of the spotlight...
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 22, 2014, 12:39:00 AMYou seem to be missing the amusing correlation between Luigi being the overshadowed brother always out of the spotlight, and Nintendo happening to declare a year of Luigi for what ends up being one of their worst years :P

I got it, it just wasn't funny in the least.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

God damn, why is Hachikuji's OP so catchy??

KefkaticFanatic

Whose wot

And that's too bad, I guess too dry for you :P
Then again I am someone that chuckles at /r/dadjokes

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

im so happy i could bite you doodle

if you know what i mean

Roz~

I just did an oral presentation for my Economics and Financial Translation class. My team didn't bring the right document, so we only had an unfinished version with a ton of grammar mistakes to present to our teacher/classmates. My team members are fucking pissed but I can't stop laughing because it was so bad it's hilarious.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Psh, you're the one who should be pissed. I can't believe you're not. I hate team projects for that very reason. No reliability. If you want things done right...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Oh god, group projects. I'm still reeling over the last partner project I had...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jamaha on January 23, 2014, 10:54:57 AMApartment get!
Very nice! And way to go with that fridge! It's more scientifically sound to have the freezer on the bottom.

Oh and I gave that a fanfare cuz you need a fanfare.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

KefkaticFanatic

I see your first action was to trash the place, as is custom.

me irl
[close]