News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

damn commies.

Dude

evilsqueaky

Dude

Harvest

-

PianoMasta7

iatetheinternet

I ordered the master sword from king of swords a while ago and it still hasnt arrived, but i then ordered a hylian shield from amazon a long time after the master sword and that came ages ago. Wtf is going on?...

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

PianoMasta7

iatetheinternet

Quote from: PianoMasta7 on February 23, 2008, 02:29:02 PMYou're getting ripped off.
Im not, i got a reply from the sellers saying whats wrong, besides the site has got good feedback and reviews.
Its just some amazon/ebay sellers i dont trust.

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

gamer...any more negative comments like that will result in a temp-ban for you, and evilsqueaky...you don't need to tell us...OMG I THINK I MIGHT POSSIBLY LEAVE!  Or anyone else for that matter.

Mike

See. That's what happens when you don't do database backups.

Anyways I'm at the last episode of Apollo Justice, man it's great.

Dude

Harvest

Quote from: PianoMasta7 on February 23, 2008, 12:58:55 PM
Quote from: Harvest on February 23, 2008, 12:54:06 PMBuilding a custom PC is not fun, at all.

How do you break a fan in a computer?

Must have been faulty, because I turned it up to high speed and then it went for 10 seconds and then stopped.

My problem right now is that my monitor wont connect, I need the drivers for my video card installed but that wont work because I can't see.  So I should connect it directly to my motherboard, but my mobo doesn't have a VGA connector.  So I'm going to try a VGA-USB adapter, but I have my doubts.
-

Akiro

How come me Beethoven and other people are idiots now?

And why do you gamer keep on wanting ME banned? THat is what you are implying.

8BitGaming

Thought right now:
"I think so Brain, but if you change P to O, my name would be Oinky.