News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Well hmmm... they're offering Paper Mario on Club Nintendo; looks like this will give us a good opportunity to finally get it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

It's a good game. Not as good as Thousand Year Door, but a good game nonetheless.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

On a completely different note, I need help with a logarithm problem (NOW :P), since the jolly ol' book doesn't explain anything, and the online resources are terrible:
Showing the steps (so I can learn how to do it, obviously :P), solve "2 log x + log 4 = 2"

That's exactly how the problem is written; in the book, they don't demonstrate how to solve more complex logarithm problems... eh...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

lmao

Just discovered "Skype Home" button for the first time.
(none of my friends has ever posted there)

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

I'm crying because I'm taking the same course as BDs and I just spent 10 minutes typing stuff into the calculator with no results that work. DX

...dang, I suck at math.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Will you stop drawing attention to your logarithm problem? You don't ask for math help on the Internet. Or you do in the appropriate homework thread, and MAYBE someone helps. You don't "bump your request" so to speak.

On another note I'm sure I just got 100+ on that math exam.
Wow sounds like I'm trolling but it was just bad timing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

I don't see what's wrong with asking for help.  :-\

Also, bragging about your high grade when I'm really struggling in this class doesn't make me feel very good.  :-[
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 12, 2013, 11:40:22 AMI don't see what's wrong with asking for help.  :-\

Also, bragging about your high grade when I'm really struggling in this class doesn't make me feel very good.  :-[

There's nothing wrong with it, just do it on the appropriate thread:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3147.0

Look in the mirror sometimes sir :)

GaryOak

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 12, 2013, 12:27:31 AMOn a completely different note, I need help with a logarithm problem (NOW :P), since the jolly ol' book doesn't explain anything, and the online resources are terrible:
Showing the steps (so I can learn how to do it, obviously :P), solve "2 log x + log 4 = 2"

That's exactly how the problem is written; in the book, they don't demonstrate how to solve more complex logarithm problems... eh...

I'd recommend using www.wolframalpha.com. It shows the steps too (although it's limited and you need to sign in with your facebook account or some such).
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 12, 2013, 12:16:57 PMThere's nothing wrong with it, just do it on the appropriate thread:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3147.0

Look in the mirror sometimes sir :)
WELL maybe he doesn't realize a thread last posted in 2 years ago existed?

Fuggin dickkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

In my defense, I fail to see how anything I said was remotely dicklike. All I said was he shouldn't be asking for math help on the internet, or he should at least find a proper thread. The people reprimanding me have said worse things than that. And my math grade wasn't "bragging," and wasn't intended to make anyone "feel bad" or whatever, I just was posting that I'm pretty sure I got a 100 on a test today--I was proud of that. I'm fairly sure I'm allowed to be proud of doing well on a math test. So no, I don't regret anything I said, and no, I don't think I was an ass or a dick to anyone. I apologize to anyone who was offended, insulted, victimized, or otherwise upset by my comments, though, I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

Don't become Pokecharms, please. You guys are way overreacting and kind of being assholes. :/

SuperFireKirby

OH MAH GOSH POKECHARMS. It took me about 10 minutes to get banned on there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!