News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

So I was on the bus headed home from OSU, our marching band was invited to their skull session, and I found out the weirdest paradox.  So last year, we were headed to Disney World over spring break to march in the parade in Magic Kingdom.  We were on one of those charter buses, and we wanted to watch a movie.  Most of us wanted to watch Batman Begins, but instead, someone put in Howl's Moving Castle.  No one really understood what was happening in the movie, and I fell asleep.  When it was over, everyone was joking around saying "That was the worst batman movie ever!".  Here's the paradox, today, one of my friends told me that Christian Bale (Batman) was the voice of Howl in Howl's Moving Castle.  Batman was in the worst batman movie ever...wow.

Go Band.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 20, 2012, 01:52:56 PMSo I was on the bus headed home from OSU, our marching band was invited to their skull session, and I found out the weirdest paradox.  So last year, we were headed to Disney World over spring break to march in the parade in Magic Kingdom.  We were on one of those charter buses, and we wanted to watch a movie.  Most of us wanted to watch Batman Begins, but instead, someone put in Howl's Moving Castle.  No one really understood what was happening in the movie, and I fell asleep.  When it was over, everyone was joking around saying "That was the worst batman movie ever!".  Here's the paradox, today, one of my friends told me that Christian Bale (Batman) was the voice of Howl in Howl's Moving Castle.  Batman was in the worst batman movie ever...wow.

Go Band.
Uh, wow...

That's... very... interesting...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 20, 2012, 02:18:09 AMYou know you have watched wayyy too much Bleach when you know the lyrics for Alones and Ichirin No Hana.

FSM-Reapr

I can't found vocal notes for this song anywhere. Could someone help me fInd them.

Please?! That would mean the WORLD to me!!!

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 20, 2012, 01:52:56 PMSo I was on the bus headed home from OSU, our marching band was invited to their skull session, and I found out the weirdest paradox.  So last year, we were headed to Disney World over spring break to march in the parade in Magic Kingdom.  We were on one of those charter buses, and we wanted to watch a movie.  Most of us wanted to watch Batman Begins, but instead, someone put in Howl's Moving Castle.  No one really understood what was happening in the movie, and I fell asleep.  When it was over, everyone was joking around saying "That was the worst batman movie ever!".  Here's the paradox, today, one of my friends told me that Christian Bale (Batman) was the voice of Howl in Howl's Moving Castle.  Batman was in the worst batman movie ever...wow.

Go Band.

I'm more astonished at the fact you watched that movie without recognizing Christian Bale's voice, but I guess you were asleep.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Yeah, I wasn't paying any attention, lol, but that's what happens when you're on a bus for a day with little sleep.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

I posted about this a while back, but I don't think anybody cared. A team of people is doing an OoT fangame that actually looks really good. It's still under development, and will be for a while, but a lot of the music is available. I like most of it, but I don't know how well it'll do while playing the game. Here's the link for the music.

If you want to look at some of the stuff they're doing go to ZethN64's youtube channel.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MoboMoga

Listening to Ella Fitzgerald's Christmas stuff. Really comforting when you listen to it :)

Also thanking her because her songs really make AP Euro work so much more interesting.  ;D

Mashi

MoboMoga

Quote from: Mashi on October 21, 2012, 03:28:31 PMAP European History. <3

Really exciting, actually. Just a bit confusing when you have to memorize all the different people with same names (Charles V, VII, VIII, etc)

Mashi

Charles V of the Holy Romans is best Emperor, discuss.

Zunawe

Quote from: MoboMoga on October 21, 2012, 03:30:45 PMReally exciting, actually. Just a bit confusing when you have to memorize all the different people with same names (Charles V, VII, VIII, etc)
War of the three Henrys. So terrible at first.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things