The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Harvest on August 15, 2011, 09:54:24 PMLosing stuff sucks.

:'(

Ffff you're telling me. I have no idea where I even lost it last. buhhhh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

I hate it when I lose something and forget where it is/where I last saw it

That's how I lost an amazing digital camera.

I know how you feel. I once lost my iPod for 12 days back when I was a sophomore in high school (holy crap, that's 4 years ago) -- I was FREAKING OUT (this was before my phone became my best friend). I really hope you find that pen soon so you can presumably draw some amazing stuff!

Speaking of Cellphones -- new, super amazing number
(206) 457-3180
(Yes, im publically releasing my number!) -- For those who currently have it, use the same one I gave you!

Nebbles

Amazing? I haven't used my tablet in forever xD I'm gonna have to get used to it all over again...

I lost my iPod once. Then accidentally had it stolen ._. my iTouch is MY BABY and I refuse to let it leave my sight.

I dunno, worse comes to worse, I'll have to get a new one. >_<;

Harvest

Well I now have to buy a new backpack, which I am going to be in total shit for if my mom finds out...and I will actually deserve it totally for once..

Lost my awesome lighter which I wanted to keep forever.

Lost my shot glass that I was going to give to my friend, as a souvenir gift.

Thanks a lot alcohol.  Thanks a lot...........losing stuff...sucks for sure....shot glass and lighter shouldn't have even been in that backpack.

I really can't get over this.
-

Nebbles

=/ I hope I can find a pen... that or I was told since it's such an old model, I might have to replace it...

DrP

You're like me then. My cellphone is literally my life (contacts, calendar, phone, texting device, etc...) -- I wrote an entire page in my Psychological Effects Paper on loss anxiety of cellphone addicts!

If you need a new tablet, you should totally get a HTC Flyer... It is Android OS, but has a special pen for Capacitive screens and has some good drawing software or you can get the one my uncle uses to draw Star Wars characters for George Lucas (but I forget what that was called -- and it's like almost 1000 dollars, so...)

Nebbles

KefkaticFanatic

At my piano lesson today my teacher said:

"College in the middle of [a] corn field is no fun!"

Hi ETF :D

me irl
[close]

BobbyTheCat

lol sup guys.

Now does anyone remember me? I've been on vacation for the past month in Europe.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

SlowPokemon

I thought our super amazing hawt cornfield girl scared you off.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Hey, I'm going to look for phones today, any suggestions? I was thinking about getting a Google phone or some sort or Droid.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: triforced1 on August 16, 2011, 08:17:03 AMHey, I'm going to look for phones today, any suggestions? I was thinking about getting a Google phone or some sort or Droid.
Well depends how much money you wish to spend.  I have a droid Incredible, and I haven't found one thing wrong with it.  What carrier do you have?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

triforced1

I have T-Mobile but am thinking to switching to Verizon. So any phone from either of those works.

Saria

Me had a dream that Universe-X came back. :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday