News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

It looks like the brown one is sniffing the blue one's ass. And he's like o.o

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 03, 2011, 10:13:31 AMDuh, all bunnies lay eggs! Where do you think all the Easter eggs come from? The Easter Chicken?

In b4 shado with some random pic of the easter chicken
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Quote from: Roz~ on July 02, 2011, 06:20:18 PMEurope is overrated imho.

I have a strange feeling that you're wrong.  Although I will see.

Probably depends on where you go, considering Europe isn't all the same.
-

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 03, 2011, 05:10:30 PMIn b4 shado with some random pic of the easter chicken

what are you talking about?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

Bill S.978 seems a bit dangerous, its just vague enough to ruin all of my fun. NSM could be in danger too. From what I read on the bill itself, it prohibits streaming any copyrighted perfomances, recordings, footage that are unauthorized. It's still in its early stages, but it can still be amended to include material that is hosted on this site.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-s978/show

I may be panicking over nothing, but we are still providing material that is unauthorized, arranged or otherwise, unless I'm mistaken about current copyright laws. Yes, I know we aren't taking credit for the original, but it's basic form doesn't belong to any of us.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

If it passes I can pretty much say Youtube's going to have nothing on it. But how can Congress pass enforce laws concerning content coming from other countries?

By now people should know controlling content on the Internet is nearly impossible, sites are going to pop up every second with this stuff. If you want it to be effective/enforced, censor the internet (People get around that too --> vpns).

It does sound like they're really doing it for the big movie companies and bands, NSM is a small fry compared to those guys...even Nintendo didn't get involved with people SELLING their sheets...

Edit--BAH grammar fail. Staying up late does mess you up xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

True, but either way, that thing is far too vague for my liking. Unless they state exactly what the parameters of its reach are, I'm keeping an eye on it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 03, 2011, 02:22:07 PMMe gusta.

Unless I fell like doing a road trip to Halifax.
That's where I'm flying into, silly.

I'll be in a secluded town about 5 minutes from the New Brunswick border, so that will save 3 hours drive time!

SuperFireKirby

OH NOES! ONE OF MAH DRAGONS IS DED!!!! SAVE THE OTHER ONE, QUICK!

Shadoninja

that's what it gets for being a bum sniffer.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

That's not what you said to me yesterday :(

SuperFireKirby

CLICK MAH DRAGON DARNIT. HE WISHES TO LIVE EVER SO GREATLY

DrP

I'm finding it super ironic that I am writing a huge paper on America's debt and deficit and today is Independence Day... look how screwed we got in 235 years. hahaha.