The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

:)

Yup, she hasn't talked to anyone in a while so she decided to rant for a bit. I did too xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on June 21, 2011, 07:57:02 AMI'm not the only one talking for over 3 hour 30 minutes on the phone? Awww yeaaaaa!
We must do that sometime in the near future!!!

Je dois essayer mon français avec mon/ma voix

Roz~

Haha yep! But I've forgotten my phone at my friend's house last Friday, so... D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Prank texting (yes, texting) an Asian woman... I didn't think she'd be this immature though.

dahans

YEAH! It's over :D:D:D:D! I have finally taken my final exams :D:D:D! YEAHHHH :D:D:D:D:D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Sooooo, you're gonna be active more often? :D

dahans

Think so^^. At least, I have more time for arranging :D!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Better than nothing xD Good to have you back :D

And yes, rain! :3

SuperFireKirby

Silly U-X, nobody drinks WATER. That's the stuff that's in your toilet bowl!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Quote from: Ruto on June 20, 2011, 11:09:25 PMA 3 hour 34 minute phone call with a friend I don't see very often.  ;D
IT'S OVER 9000 seconds

Oh btw, I'm going to Norway during midsummer. No electricity and close to no signal at all where we're going

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 22, 2011, 07:19:00 AMSilly U-X, nobody drinks WATER. That's the stuff that's in your toilet bowl!
...how dare you make fun of my favorite drink...

Roz~

Had to buy for ~120$ worth of beer today. Must've looked like some kind of drunkard. x) At least I know it wasn't for me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on June 22, 2011, 06:56:28 AMBetter than nothing xD Good to have you back :D

And yes, rain! :3

All of this. Also...

Quote from: dahans on June 22, 2011, 02:45:58 AMYEAH! It's over :D:D:D:D! I have finally taken my final exams :D:D:D! YEAHHHH :D:D:D:D:D

Lololol you're so funny, congratulations!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 22, 2011, 07:19:00 AMSilly U-X, nobody drinks WATER. That's the stuff that's in your toilet bowl!
I love that movie!